Twisted Fate and Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoshoure

02-14-2012

Every time i play with a Twisted fate or a Corki

No offence guys but
When ever i play with them they lose for us :\
and i was wondering if they could make Twsited fate or Corki a little better or noob free?

Hyosun

02-15-2012

you're facing baddies, tf and corki are good in the right hands.

Tytrus

02-15-2012

I played a few games with a guy who used Corki as the ranged ad for bot lane and I supported with Kayle. Needless to say we were nearly unkillable. I say nearly because it took a 4 on 2 to finally take us down, but we took 2 people with us and almost got the other 2 as well.

avenger214242

02-15-2012

Corki is arguably the best AD, i think he is second to graves and vayne just because they scale better. Yes it is frustrating that in over a year of play i have yet to see another good corki, 1200 elo ftw =Z

TF, well, i have no idea

Gath Immortal

02-15-2012

corki has a ridiculously high skill cap and steep skill requirements, so much so that actually learning to play him well is usually not worth the frustration to most people. It's like learning to snipe in MW3, why bother when you can use the uber noob ACR and get 30+ kills every game.

Duwilo

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath Immortal View Post
corki has a ridiculously high skill cap and steep skill requirements, so much so that actually learning to play him well is usually not worth the frustration to most people. It's like learning to snipe in MW3, why bother when you can use the uber noob ACR and get 30+ kills every game.
Cause quick scoping

jokes aside, i don't know much about corki. I do know that to be a good tf takes a little practice since you need to be able to predict what card you are going to stop on asap. I can't recall the order right now but i think its red yellow blue repeat. A good tf will hit w, notice the red card and hit w right away to stop it on yellow. A bad tf takes two cycles. Good use of destiny is also required and not just to be used for securing kills. They probably just need a few more games with them before they start getting the hang of it. I'm sure you've had a good game at least once where these guys were on your team.

Hyosun

02-15-2012

A good tf is very wary of position and can get gold the first time it appears in a cycle to flee from anyone who is pursuing. He is farmed up well and has a very good sense of when to use destiny to secure kills.

I wanted to play Corki for a long time but grew frustrated because his auto attack range isn't stellar. He has the potential to do ridiculous damage but has to be up close to do it. To do well with him you need to survive in a teamfight setting without using your valkyrie to escape. The main damage comes from using trinity force procs in combination with his gatling gun and because this requires you to be close to your target and be facing him... you need to know when it's safe to do this and when not to. Very reliant on your team's cc imo.

SyskyIsNifty

02-15-2012

Corki's combination of medium price and steep learning curve can potentially screw up a lot of beginners. My advice is to find a few friends who play league so that you can create a Corki-less team and whatnot. As for Twisted Fate? Well...

Defendi

02-15-2012

Because they both ARE terrible. TF--AD and AP are out classed by...Almost everyone. TF should be played as a support AP who is only used for his stun which is on a very short CD. Thats it. He is no carry no how he is bulidt.
Corki is worse. Anyone can and will rock you. Riven, Eve, they all have an extreme gap closer and once they get into range and you use your valk to back off--they will back off and due to it being on a such a long CD they will just reengage soon after and its then GG. If you truly want a GOOD ranged AD go with Urgot. Now hes effective.

Hyosun

02-15-2012

Quote:
Corki is worse
alllllllright...