Any Sejuani success stories?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuxiIium

02-15-2012

I'm confident enough to say that I probably have a 80% win/loss ratio with her on dominion. I have attached a post game screen showing my most common build. I have replaced Sunfire cape with Odyns Veil (10% magic reduction is too good to pass). As you can see every item has bonus health, which is the only reason I stopped building Frozen hearth. 9/21/0 mastery build, magic pen reds, hp per lvl seals and quints, flat cdr glyphs.

the build order is: start with double ruby crystal and boots, upgrade one to HoG, Mercury or Ninja tabi boots, 2nd hp crystal to kindlegem for some early CDR, aegis, finish randuins, another HoG, Odyns veil, finish locket somewhere in between or last. If you really want to do more damage the only item I would suggest is abyssal scepter. with your +4k hp alone your w is doing almost 200 dmg per sec.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Wrongsword

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
She's good. If you have DPS worth CC'ing enemies for.
She's bad. If you have good dps worth CC'ing enemies for than get a real tank with real cc like alistar, amumu, or even leona.

There is no situation in which sejuani is the right pick. Unless she's on the enemy team, in which case she is always an awesome pick.