Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So WW was great before.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahlen

02-14-2012

Now he's an unstoppable ultra-beast from hell.

Discuss.

Glorious Bird

02-14-2012

App. he lost some sustain and the on-hit makes his ultimate nearly the same damage. What I heard.

SoSalty

02-14-2012

He does more damage with his passive now.

Kolos1001

02-14-2012

MR ruins his sustain. His ult scales off bonus damage instead of all damage. He might put out a bit more damage on auto attacks but he's lost a bit of the healing that goes along with it.

lbgsloan

02-14-2012

Damage up, sustain got a slap on the wrist. I'm not sure what Riot was smoking, because lanewick (what we essentially have in Dominion) was already pretty good.

Welp, break out those QSS I guess.

Quote:
His ult scales off bonus damage instead of all damage

Which could have mattered, but they gave that damage right back with the passive damage. Nobody plays AD WW, so he'll still be running around with just a Wit's End and Malady for damage in the end. His 6th slot is also pretty flexible, so it's not like he can't grab a Void Staff, Abyssal, or even a Haunting Guise for extra mpen.

Kolos1001

02-14-2012

Quote:
lbgsloan:
Damage up, sustain got a slap on the wrist. I'm not sure what Riot was smoking, because lanewick (what we essentially have in Dominion) was already pretty good.

Welp, break out those QSS I guess.

Which could have mattered, but they gave that damage right back with the passive damage. Nobody plays AD WW, so he'll still be running around with just a Wit's End and Malady for damage in the end. His 6th slot is also pretty flexible, so it's not like he can't grab a Void Staff, Abyssal, or even a Haunting Guise for extra mpen.

Wits end won't really help but malady will. And do you really get full builds on dominion? I rarely do unless you get uber fed and then of course you're gonna be a monster.

Arance

02-14-2012

Quote:
Glorious Bird:
App. he lost some sustain and the on-hit makes his ultimate nearly the same damage. What I heard.

Passive was halved early game, but with the added damage it still created the same hp difference between you and the target. Late game it still scaled up to the same level as before, but now gives free damage which offsets his ult's "nerf" so much it breaks even when he builds tank and is a flat out buff if he builds AD.

FDru

02-14-2012

His sustain was hit hard, unless he's just spamming Q and not autoing.

Or unless you never buy MR. Which let's be honest most people don't seem to care about (I should know, I pick my targets based on who has the lamest build... bruisers that rush Omens/Mallets/Sunfires? LOVE YOU).

It's about time people stop whining and start counterbuilding. A little MR goes a long way, use it.

Ahlen

02-14-2012

Thing is, his sustain got a tiny nerf, but because he got damage on passive he can build MORE sustaining items, covering it completely.

He's now more deadly with more tank items and the same sustain.

FDru

02-14-2012

Quote:
Ahlen:
Thing is, his sustain got a tiny nerf, but because he got damage on passive he can build MORE sustaining items, covering it completely.

He's now more deadly with more tank items and the same sustain.

"More sustaining items"? Do tell. Visage was already a core item that he always built. And with Wit's End + Malady he already had 2.5 AS. How exactly is he getting "more sustaining items"?