Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Baron and the 15 minute mark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vacazar

07-25-2010

Hi everybody,
I've heard many people talking about how Heimer can kill Nashor at the 15 minute mark on his own / with only 1 teammate.

I really wonder how you are supposed to perform something like this without finding yourself slain after a few seconds o.รด
If anybody knows...

... why to kill the baron at the 15 minute mark
... how to do this with Heimer without being killed
... what benefits this has

please let me know. People tell me this is one of the reasons for Heimer to be banned all the time, so I'm interested in how this helps you and your team and how it's done.
You can only place one turret because Nashor doesn't move so you can't set them up and let him walk into them, you don't have any healing abilities as Heimer as well as your grenade stun / blind does not work against Nashor.

TL;DR How is one supposed to kill baron 15 min into game with Heimer and how is that supposed to help you / your team?

Vacazar

Sailor Moon

07-25-2010

It helps significantly because it gives massive amounts of gold and experience. Its basically murdering a dragon on steroids.
Also, the buff it gives is pretty ridiculous

Im not sure how to do it precisely but supposedly its a team event-
your jungler has razors and you set up three turrets (on the cliff so they dont autofire on it as soon as they're placed)

Dixta

07-25-2010

If you have jungle amumu and nasus you can do barons right around when Nasus hits 13 with his ult due to the % of health per sec. Amumu smites and you may have one other person. Usually the game is over right after that.

Vacazar

07-25-2010

Quote:
Sailor Moon:
you set up three turrets (on the cliff so they dont autofire on it as soon as they're placed)

i thought so as well, but this is not possible because the baron won't move in range. turrets attack as soon as targets are in range, so you can't just place them right next to baron either.

so killing baron so early is only possible with % health drain such as amumu, nasus, malzahar, kog'maw / buying razors?

Kazeikan

07-25-2010

When u place them on top you cant see baron due to the fog of war so when someone enters, baron starts attacking them i think.

Eta

07-25-2010

Im not quite sure how to do it since ive never tried it but NEUTRAL CREATURES do not attack the Heim turrets. They try to attack Heim himself. So things like Golem and stuff will constantly be trying to target Heim even if Heim is on the other side of the field while they get killed by his turrets. Therefore Heim takes no damage and is able to keep hitting the creature.