Shen Gameplay Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yung Teppei

02-14-2012

Not sure if anyone else is getting this but while playing Shen today I noticed some weird stuff like:

1. Not being able to taunt minions anymore. I use to do that a lot but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. I would taunt a group of enemy minions to get them off from attacking our tower or our minions so I can push, etc.

2. I think pretty much every time I taunt enemies in front of my towers, they don't get attacked by the tower cause it seems like they just don't attack me when I taunt them?

This is all after his big buff/changes.

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

I will try this asap

edit: taunting minions doesn't work for me either

ToshibaSashimi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

he can't taunt minions anymore cuz they changed the skill to only be able to target champions

as for the second question, i noticed this as well, it seems that they dont start attacking you as soon anymore, this may be because they changed the exact moment when the enemy can start attacking, perhaps before they could attack you on impact but now they must wait until you finish your dash first or something, just a speculation

Yung Teppei

02-15-2012

They should have listed it in their description in the patch notes.

IMO, it's a big nerf. I use to taunt minions a lot to take away their aggro and help push and what's the use of taunt if I can't even taunt people to attack me in front of a tower?

Will def miss taunting minions, was so fun....

Strikerfox

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyNDead View Post
They should have listed it in their description in the patch notes.

IMO, it's a big nerf. I use to taunt minions a lot to take away their aggro and help push and what's the use of taunt if I can't even taunt people to attack me in front of a tower?

Will def miss taunting minions, was so fun....
I agree, I just played a game in which minions killed a champ I was saving. If taunt worked on them he would have survived.

NRNL RiceCakes

02-15-2012

This does seem more like a huge nerf then a buff I sure hope riot fixes this cause this is definitely affecting my laning and chance to save allies