Leashing blue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyDoll

02-14-2012

Sometimes when I leash blue, I leash it wrong so it resets. It's really annoying for my jungler and all, so can I ask, how do you properly leash, and what makes it reset?

BloodDrum

02-14-2012

It resets cause it goes outside its spawn distance by a certain point, if it resets to full hp, its because your jungler isnt atking while you leash, the second it "resets" it will unreset if the jungler atking it, hits it again and gets new agroo, thus gettign free 200-300 off before it hits him.

KittyDoll

02-14-2012

Thanks, that's the problem sometimes, but other times, I've seen it reset even if my jungler attacked, and even if he attacked while it was resetting, blue golem would walk all the way back to spawn point before aggroing again. :S

Intsikandy

02-14-2012

Just hit it once, and have your other laners do the heavy work, that's the ideal way to leash any big buffs, if you stay too long you'll just go into it's aggro range and it'll reset.

FenrirW0lf

02-15-2012

The thing is the jungler needs to stay inside of its aggro range or else the buff monster will just start wandering back home and regenning even if he's attacking it.