Chat Bug Crash

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ma3x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilson View Post
I think that the problem originates from the major patch that added new stuff (new map & announcer e.g.) and is not caused by localization (you don't really get to write anything).

This issues seems to be strongly related to previously mentioned bug (game crashing when the match ends).
I totally agree. Both issues started with the Oct 14-15 update and they are still there after 3 (or 4?) patches. Also players who have this chat issue also crash after every match.

Lack of replies in this thread makes me wonder if Riot is even investigating this.

Torpa

11-17-2009

this is STILL an issue... 18th of November now... can you please just tell us your not looking into it so i dont have to keep checking back here every week for a possible solution

Indrid

11-18-2009

Just wanted to say this is a very big problem. I have two friends who recently started playing lol, and they both experience crashing.

SHIFTnismo

11-22-2009

Any updates on this? Are you guys looking into it?

Windows 7x64
Logitech G15 keyboard
English

Pktime

11-29-2009

Any updates on this the problem still isn't going away. I have done a clean install and everything I can think running as admin same problem crashes when you press enter and crash to desktop after game. Can you release a fix? I was going to preorder the game but will not if I can't talk in game and crash after everygame.

SHIFTnismo

12-23-2009

I finally figured out how to resolve this for me and so far it worked for another person as well, I ran cmd as Administrator, and then this command:

Code:
Netsh winsock reset