A bigger slap to the face to all Ahri players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

02-14-2012

First I just want to say that Ahri is the hero I fell in love with every since i started league of legends around Chrismas 2011 and playing her when she was FTP.
Since then Ive tried many other heros and semi-mastered some other AP heros and as intriguing as they all are I still play Ahri as my main champ as she is still the funnest to play.
Until...
A few weeks ago, her Q and R were tweaked so that she wasn't so "OP" anymore... or so claimed by noobs who don't know not to wander away from the group in later games when you get picked off easy.

I am very discontent with her re-nerf just today when i read the patch notes. Spirit Rush super nerf coming in to this patch means she will have a significantly reduced mobility, A power an ASSASSIN LOW HEALTH AP HERO needs as an ULTIMATE. Let me just say I find her R literally USELESS in teamfights unless the other team's losing and you are CHASING DOWN enemies or RUNNING AWAY but .
HONESTLY tryndamere's spinning slash is ahri's R in a non-1-second-cooldown nerfed nutshell and he has another ultimate to go with it.

Honestly RIOT, Ahri is the first hero I bought and believe me I never once questioned that decision once till I saw this nerf. She is already underused and slighty UP as she was before this ulti nerf so RIOT I hope you guys make it so that this hero can be as fun to play as always without all the questionable abilities.

Last thing... it may not seem like much but reducing the semi CD of the 3 cast spirit rush by 33% is not helping, whatsoever

dkbd94

02-14-2012

meh.. the nerf suck but w/e
just go for more cooldown reduction, alot of Ahri gonna go for an early fiendish Codex to a morello's evil tome or deathfire grasp ( a combo of the grasp with ult, charm, orb, fox fire will hurt liek hell)

tho, the cooldown between each cast is kinda retarded but i think rammus got hit harder

Magiceffect

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
First I just want to say that Ahri is the hero I fell in love with every since i started league of legends around Chrismas 2011 and playing her when she was FTP.
Since then Ive tried many other heros and semi-mastered some other AP heros and as intriguing as they all are I still play Ahri as my main champ as she is still the funnest to play.
Until...
A few weeks ago, her Q and R were tweaked so that she wasn't so "OP" anymore... or so claimed by noobs who don't know not to wander away from the group in later games when you get picked off easy.

I am very discontent with her re-nerf just today when i read the patch notes. Spirit Rush super nerf coming in to this patch means she will have a significantly reduced mobility, A power an ASSASSIN LOW HEALTH AP HERO needs as an ULTIMATE. Let me just say I find her R literally USELESS in teamfights unless the other team's losing and you are CHASING DOWN enemies or RUNNING AWAY but .
HONESTLY tryndamere's spinning slash is ahri's R in a non-1-second-cooldown nerfed nutshell and he has another ultimate to go with it.

Honestly RIOT, Ahri is the first hero I bought and believe me I never once questioned that decision once till I saw this nerf. She is already underused and slighty UP as she was before this ulti nerf so RIOT I hope you guys make it so that this hero can be as fun to play as always without all the questionable abilities.

Last thing... it may not seem like much but reducing the semi CD of the 3 cast spirit rush by 33% is not helping, whatsoever
Move on to another champion, riot obviously thought she was OP, if you don't like it quit or pick a new champion

Mortamor

02-14-2012

Guys. The recent ult nerf is just ten more seconds on CD. If you really need it that often...

Hate to say it, but you're doing it wrong.

Farrgrim

02-14-2012

I loved the part about her ult being useless in a team fight...you need to go play Tryn like the rest of the kiddos who don't want to think about positioning/initiating and that way you can feel "god mode" and be happy.

Edit: Forgot to comment about her being "UP" after the first nerf...that's why a few days ago I saw TSM and a few others get wrecked by Alex's Ahri, but I'm sure you're right...if the 2200 elo people are winning hard with her...she must be uhhhh...UP

That tasted poro

02-14-2012

history of lol:
kids qq about grobal ult into their base because they woundering at middle of the map dont know what to do, riot nerfed them.
kids qq about vlad W being op because they dont play champion with a cc,riot nerfed them
kids qq about flash is so op because they dont know how to chase a champion and cc them,riot nerf flash
kids qq about eve stun is so op because they dont brother to buy ward and oracles, riot nerf eve
kids qq about akali being so op because they consider pink ward and oracle is a useless item and always rambo,riot nerf akali.
kids qq about cass twin fang doing too much damage because they dont brother to dodge her poison,riot nerf twin fang.
kids qq about ahri R too stronk but in fact the enemy team is so bad that she doesnt even need to use R to win mid,she can just use it to escape all day, riot nerf spirit rush.
kids qq about everything and riot proceed to nerf them.
this is lol.

Noobs are uss

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
Until...

she clearly needed nerf, and her ult is ridiculous making her unkillable in teamfights and her blue balls Ap dmg going there and true dmg coming back is a lot as well

Hyosun

02-14-2012

wow so much QQ. 1/4 of a second more in between 3 ****ing flashes. I wish you guys had went up against twisted fate pre-season 1. Might change your perspective a tiny bit.

I love ahri and will play her just the same. Maybe now I'll be more vocal about my jungler securing blue for me and perhaps now I won't get away with near-suicidal ganks... as much.

brossef

02-14-2012

welcome to the club, once your around long enough youll see all of your favorite champs get nerfs, iv been playing a lot longer than you and i constantly see my favorite champs getting nerfed, but why make a thread?

as forrest gump said

**** happens.

i really wish you guys had played against realese xin, or the old tf, so you could really see.

Hyosun

02-15-2012

old tf was RIDICULOUS and would make all the whiners here **** a brick.