GOA and Riot Rescind IP Restriction Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riotcontrol

11-13-2009

Nice! I guess ill be playing this game after all XD
2 days till launch and no details on how to do it yet? Shall I raise my ip and levels on Us or EU account?

SwirishNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2009

I'm glad that this decision was changed, but when will Europe be able to purchase the Digital Collector's Edition? I wasn't actually aware of this incident until today (when I went to buy the game )

KingofKingz

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharming View Post
When. Is. Europe. Able. To. Pre-Order. The. US. VERSION!?
cant i just order it from amazon.com? world wide shipping? checked the rates it's about 4 us$ for standart shipping and 6-7 us$ for expedited shipping to europe.

if it's possible im freakin ordering this game right nao!

dfspSpirit

11-19-2009

Wow, I wasn't aware of this till very recently. Thumbs up for changing this decision!

I'm from europe but when I heard about the game I just googled it, found the US website and downloaded the US client. Never noticed that there was a european website until I clicked on the pre-order a few days ago. Then I found that thread where it said I won't be able to buy stuff with my account and thought 'Oh noooo!'. Glad that this is no longer the case!

Tabibito

11-20-2009

I tried to buy the collectors Edition, but im from the EU (Germany)...

So all i get is:

""Dear Gamer,

Thank you for your interest in the Digital Collector's Pack for League of Legends.

Unfortunately, you are purchasing from a country that we are not currently selling in. If you are in Europe or the Middle East, you are likely receiving this message because you should visit our partner's website http://www.lol-europe.com. For all others, we regret we can't serve you at this time, but we are working hard to expand our reach.""

Damn....