Jungle udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weltallgaia

07-25-2010

So i'm gonna buy udyr and play jungle udyr. However the udyr guides don't give really good tips towards it. I've never jungled before so i don't know how to build him or how to jungle effectively. And I didn't see a jungle guide, so i'm not sure what the best route is through the jungle. Can someone give me some help here.

DayInTheSun

07-25-2010

You should be packing smite and aim for the golem buff ASAP. This makes Udyr kind of predictable when it comes to jungling, so try to have teammates positioned around you to make sure you aren't ganked early. Doing golem is probably the most difficult part, and afterwards jungling should be a breeeze. Just remember to drink a health pot as you do golem (or any time your low or feel like you will be getting low on HP, for that matter) and make sure that your phoenix AoE is hitting all 3 neutral creeps as you continue to whack away at the golem.

Pwnacus Maximus

07-25-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...26#post1504626

Alternatively, don't take smite and take a red potion(fortitude pot) instead. smite gets you ganked.

Weltallgaia

07-25-2010

been doing practice games for half an hour now and i have yet to kill the golem even with smite.

Weltallgaia

07-25-2010

finally got it with red pot

DayInTheSun

07-25-2010

Quote:
been doing practice games for half an hour now and i have yet to kill the golem even with smite.
what items are you using at the start? Are you fully runed up with masteries?