Ryze nerf too much!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Why in the hell did Ryze get nerfed? Oh god! Why? Seriously.

Daiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

They should have buffed his w in response to that outrageous dmg reduction on his Q. Lower CD and longer snare would have been good. Ryze isnt even viable atm.

lolguy999

02-14-2012

If you think the Ryze nerf is too much read what they did to Ahri

iPhailures

02-14-2012

Uh .Ryze i still good if you know how to build him correctly and know how to combo with him.

SaintSeiya9

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhailures View Post
Uh .Ryze i still good if you know how to build him correctly and know how to combo with him.
Judging from your match history, you have no idea what you're talking about.

iPhailures

02-14-2012

lol FYI i used my smurf to play Ryze when he was free not my main, I'm training lee sin <3. Looks like someone is a ryze hater.

Davorir Et Tuanu

02-15-2012

Are you serious?? I haven't played in a few days so I haven't played Ryze post nerf, but I main him. Are you telling me that Vaporyze is no more? I'm on the verge of tears here guys.

Hyosun

02-15-2012

is original poster serious or trolling? Ryze is a ****ing monster and his last change made him ridiculous. Ryze's itemization and the fact that his damage scales with mana. In that vid Ryze has got 3600 mana. That means his Q does 140 + (270) dmg and his W does 200 + (180) dmg. So QWQ combo does 790 damage and with wota he heals for 197. His armor is at 172 and magic resist is around 96 (?). Anybody who wants to attack him will have 20% reduced attack speed and any caster will have to pop his banshee's veil and THEN go through his high magic resist, high single target damage and his spell vamp.

He's veryyy strong and if you don't believe me you need to read up and see somebody who knows what they're doing steamroll with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvgRc7AKsy8

[edit] 197 heal is with maxed ult I mean. With aoe component of ult + spellvamp + wota the amount you can heal is HIGH

Strikerfox

02-15-2012

I'll have to try him post patch, but I would like a longer range on his snare. It seems playing as him or against him the snare puts the enemy close enough to kill him.

Spiffhimself

02-15-2012

He's still good post patch, lost minimal damage mid to late game, still beastmode late game. I would have liked to see a tweak to his ult or his e coupled with the nerf though.