Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

01-14-2013

Quote:
Diana would raise a brow and glare daggers at Fate, luckily she wasn't in that foul of a mood and listened stepping back once he finished.

Sacrifice? I prefer intervention... to better describe what happened.

Anyways, the league limits your time within the gambling halls... Diana smirks. so there goes your no rules...I also do what I want within moderation... Fate. The league can only hamper some of my plans.
"Eh, ya' gotta do yer' job at one point or another, but it ain't like they can stop me from cleanin' out all the suckers. Ah was just offerin' mah thoughts on the matter Diana." Twisted Fate explained before curiosity got the better of him, "Care ta' perhaps enlighten a neutral gypsy on yer' grand plan?"

Quote:
ux grinned, proud of herself.

"He's just overprotective." Lux replied. "...and you are unscrupulous!"
Twisted Fate clutched his chest, "Lux yer' words hurt me so, Ah thought a Demacian like yer'self would know better than ta' slander an innocent individual like mahself." He said, his face appearing to be completely serious, "Why, what does that say of all Demacians?"

Dear Luxanna

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate clutched his chest, "Lux yer' words hurt me so, Ah thought a Demacian like yer'self would know better than ta' slander an innocent individual like mahself." He said, his face appearing to be completely serious, "Why, what does that say of all Demacians?"
Lux stared at Fate. After a moment, she walked right up to him. She took his hat off, bopped him over the head with it, then set it back on his head.

"That's for acting offended when you're not." She said, smirking.

AsktheCardmaster

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux stared at Fate. After a moment, she walked right up to him. She took his hat off, bopped him over the head with it, then set it back on his head.

"That's for acting offended when you're not." She said, smirking.
Twisted Fate just smiled back, "It seems yer' spendin' some time with Miss Fortune too. Fer' a proper lady ya' enjoy the less proper company."

((I'm back!))

Dear Luxanna

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate just smiled back, "It seems yer' spendin' some time with Miss Fortune too. Fer' a proper lady ya' enjoy the less proper company."

((I'm back!))
"Hmph." Lux huffed. "High class life is so fake. At least I know I'm talking to the real you." She smirked again.

(YAY.)

Obs80

02-11-2013

Dear twisted fate,
Can you tell me if you like more to throw wild cards from a long distance or just stacking the deck?
I have trouble when I summon you and I wish to ask your own opinion so we cooperate good as summoner and champion.

Summoner Obs80

Obs80

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hmph." Lux huffed. "High class life is so fake. At least I know I'm talking to the real you." She smirked again.

(YAY.)
Oh dear Lux.
May I have a question?
What do you think about the League of Warmogs meta? Please answer me wise Luxanna.
I feel your lazah is not as devastating as in the old times...

Summoner Obs80

Dear Luxanna

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obs80 View Post
Oh dear Lux.
May I have a question?
What do you think about the League of Warmogs meta? Please answer me wise Luxanna.
I feel your lazah is not as devastating as in the old times...

Summoner Obs80
A question for me here? Umm... alright, I guess~. Warmogs has always been a thing. The Summoners are just all over it right now, and give it a few weeks, they'll soon be all over something else. That's always what happens.

Unexisted

03-22-2013

Twisted fate, what happen last time you when to the bar and you saw Riven? What do you do? What did she do? What do you ask her? Please do tell me the truth.

Unexisted

03-22-2013

Tell me about this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngOgeAV7GA