Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

12-04-2012

((By the way I'm going to go back to my thread again. I want to focus on it and refining my way of graves before I hang out with you guys in your threads again. Plus I don't want to mess up anymore in other people's threads so I hope I can get my act together for this.

Ask the Herald

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Naw, Viktor Ah just like ta' point out the irony of yer' statement. Furthermore, Ah hope ya' enjoy yer' cold, inhumane life, cause' emotions drives creativity. Why do ya' think mah magic shows are always so successful? If Ah ripped all the emotions from myself away from it...then it would become stagant, which is what you've become. Sure ya' may improve...but Ah can only wonder fer' how long.

Also remember whose choice it was to trade Graves in fer' power. That was mah choice since Ah was born without the ability to use magic. Everyone could use a hand every now n' then, but Ah've been lucky enough to have Destiny lead me along the right path.
You are a fool, Card Master. Emotions can lead to devastation just as they can lead to salvation. In fact, I learned long ago of the horrors a fully emotional individual can be capable of. Emotions can stimulate creativity, yes, but they can also inspire some unspeakable terrors. It is for this reason that I decided to do away with my emotional capacity, to present myself as a pioneer for progress no matter the cost.

Do you think I miss those twisted, horrendous ideas I harbored in my time of desperation? I had faced the worst aspects of myself then, and it terrified me that I, someone who only strove for the betterment of society, was capable of such thoughts. What notions I held, I will not say. It no longer matters. All that matters to me now is progress, and the Glorious Evolution.

AsktheCardmaster

12-04-2012

Quote:
You are a fool, Card Master. Emotions can lead to devastation just as they can lead to salvation. In fact, I learned long ago of the horrors a fully emotional individual can be capable of. Emotions can stimulate creativity, yes, but they can also inspire some unspeakable terrors. It is for this reason that I decided to do away with my emotional capacity, to present myself as a pioneer for progress no matter the cost.

Do you think I miss those twisted, horrendous ideas I harbored in my time of desperation? I had faced the worst aspects of myself then, and it terrified me that I, someone who only strove for the betterment of society, was capable of such thoughts. What notions I held, I will not say. It no longer matters. All that matters to me now is progress, and the Glorious Evolution
Viktor,

This might sound odd, but yer' a coward. Emotions are what bein' a human is all bout' but you turned yer' back on them. Ah live a pretty free life n' Ah'm not afraid to embrace the emotions Ah feel whether they're happiness or sadness. A pioneer of progress ya' say? Ah see a hum-....no a machine that gave up one of the most important parts of bein' human. Ain't no progress in that Ah reckon'. Is that gonna be how ya' solve yer' problems? Ya' just give up n' turn yer' back on them?

Also yer' twisted in horrible ideas? Yet ya' believe in progress at no matter the cost? Tell me if yer' progress caused a genocide.....would that be worst than the thoughts ya' harbored before? Would ya' stop? No course' not, what reason do ya' have yer' makin' progress. Yer're more likely ta' go haywire then stop, cause' ya' don't feel guilt or regret.

Course' what do Ah know? Ah'm just a fool right? A fool who can see the future n' lives a happy n' free life side from the occasional dispute.

Ask the Herald

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Viktor,

This might sound odd, but yer' a coward. Emotions are what bein' a human is all bout' but you turned yer' back on them. Ah live a pretty free life n' Ah'm not afraid to embrace the emotions Ah feel whether they're happiness or sadness. A pioneer of progress ya' say? Ah see a hum-....no a machine that gave up one of the most important parts of bein' human. Ain't no progress in that Ah reckon'. Is that gonna be how ya' solve yer' problems? Ya' just give up n' turn yer' back on them?

Also yer' twisted in horrible ideas? Yet ya' believe in progress at no matter the cost? Tell me if yer' progress caused a genocide.....would that be worst than the thoughts ya' harbored before? Would ya' stop? No course' not, what reason do ya' have yer' makin' progress. Yer're more likely ta' go haywire then stop, cause' ya' don't feel guilt or regret.

Course' what do Ah know? Ah'm just a fool right? A fool who can see the future n' lives a happy n' free life side from the occasional dispute.
Bah! You blather on nonsensically about things that are beyond your comprehension. I won't heed the words of a charlatan who has lied and cheated his way through life and existence.

AsktheCardmaster

12-08-2012

((Bump.))

MadDoctorMundo

12-08-2012

Tricky card guy! Mundo not like you. You's cheat too much. Make Mundo lost Mundo hard earned money.

HOW YOU ALWAYS HAVE FOUR ACES?!!!

AsktheCardmaster

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Tricky card guy! Mundo not like you. You's cheat too much. Make Mundo lost Mundo hard earned money.

HOW YOU ALWAYS HAVE FOUR ACES?!!!
Mundo,

Ah ain't tricky. Lady luck just smiles on me more than ya'. What's so wrong with that? Just keep playin' n' she may eventually favor ya'.

MadDoctorMundo

12-08-2012

Mundo not so sure. Mundo think tricky card guy talking no sense. But it okay, cuz Mundo not care he lose money. Game fun anyway.

Heil Teemo

12-08-2012

One evening, in the wee hours of the morning and when Twisted Fate would surely be asleep, Evelynn would steal into his bedroom, climb into bed next to him, and spoon his back. It wouldn't take long for him to wake up and realize something was amiss, or see the tarot card that he had previously placed on Evelynn's front door now leaning up against his bed-side lamp.

"Hey, puddin'."

AsktheCardmaster

12-08-2012

((.....I take it you did your research Eve? Though I was more trying to describe how everyone is portraying their champion/lore based.))

Twisted Fate felt something press against his back, and that was soon followed by "Hey puddin." He opened one eye to see the tarot card of the devil on his bed stand, "Hello Eve. Ah see ya' got mah card."

He rolled over and faced her, "Ah thought it described ya' quite well."