Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate chuckled at Eve's comment, "Kinda, but not totally like that Eve." He said before placing the two cards Graves threw aside. He set the 5 of diamonds down alongside the 4 of diamonds face down in front of Graves. It seems the lucky lady was having her fun with him today.

Twisted Fate raised the big blind by fifty gold before tossing his four of clubs and 5 of hearts out. He recieved the seven of clubs and jack of spades.

((
TF's Hand: 7 S, 6 C, Ace D, Jack of S, and 6 of hearts.

Graves' hand: 7 of S, 5 D, King of C, 4 D,and 10 S)
I reckon this is why I don't play with you no more Fate. He matches the big blind and throws out all of his cards except for the 10 of spades. I'll take 4.

AsktheCardmaster

11-22-2012

Quote:
Aw. i`m sure it will work out. What are you up to now? Are you playing a game? Is it fun?
"Yeah its a game called 5 card draw its n' its fun. Graves is just a little mad that the gambler's favorite lady don't favor him as much as she does me." Twisted Fate said letting out a light chuckle. He then looked at Graves confused, "Graves Ah understand from the time in the cell ya' might be a little rusty, but we're done exchangin' cards. It's time to see what Destiny has set up for us." He waited for Graves to reveal his final card before revealing his own.

Ask Græves

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Yeah its a game called 5 card draw its n' its fun. Graves is just a little mad that the gambler's favorite lady don't favor him as much as she does me." Twisted Fate said letting out a light chuckle. He then looked at Graves confused, "Graves Ah understand from the time in the cell ya' might be a little rusty, but we're done exchangin' cards. It's time to see what Destiny has set up for us." He waited for Graves to reveal his final card before revealing his own.

He reveals them. I got nothin.

(And whoops! O.o I have completely forgotten how to play 5 card draw. Sorry about that Tf.)

Ask the Tempest

11-24-2012

Did you take my niinja statue?!

AsktheCardmaster

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
He reveals them. I got nothin.

(And whoops! O.o I have completely forgotten how to play 5 card draw. Sorry about that Tf.)
Twisted Fate scooped up the pot before smiling at Graves from underneath his hat, "Still want ta' go on Graves or is this remindin' ya' of the old times? Ya' could never beat me in cards, what makes ya' think this time will be any different?" Twisted Fate taunted as he shuffled the deck of cards in his hands confidently.

Quote:
Did you take my niinja statue?!
What statue? Ah didn't even know ya' had a statue, woulda thought it was against yer' balance n' lack of emotions kinda ordeal...or is that just Shen?

Ask Græves

11-25-2012

[QUOTE=AskTheCardmaster;31793096]Twisted Fate scooped up the pot before smiling at Graves from underneath his hat, "Still want ta' go on Graves or is this remindin' ya' of the old times? Ya' could never beat me in cards, what makes ya' think this time will be any different?" Twisted Fate taunted as he shuffled the deck of cards in his hands confidently.

Naw. I think I'll sit over here and bend an elbow or two. He sits down and takes out a mug of ale.

Ask the Tempest

11-25-2012

That is Shen. I have emotions.

AsktheCardmaster

11-25-2012

Quote:
Naw. I think I'll sit over here and bend an elbow or two. He sits down and takes out a mug of ale.
((Okay..now I'm going to point something out. You're Graves...you are in the same room with the guy who betrayed you. How would you feel if you saw someone who had gotten you thrown in jail for their personal gain. Someone who you had trusted. Now I've gone and cheated you again..or so you think. Tell me how would you personally feel?))

Quote:
That is Shen. I have emotions
.....Ya'all confuse me so much. Ya'all have emotions yet one of ya' don't, but yer're all part of the same order.

THE BR0SKI

11-25-2012

(( HEY TF, HOW YA DOIN THERE CHIEF LONG TIME NO SEE. NOT RLY BUT YEA LOLOLOL. ))

TF,

Can you teach me how to cheat at cards and get away with it? I need some quick dough and cards might be the answer with a little help from you.

AsktheCardmaster

11-26-2012

Quote:
TF,

Can you teach me how to cheat at cards and get away with it? I need some quick dough and cards might be the answer with a little help from you.
Ya' came ta' the right person. However it might cost ya' a marginal fee fer' my lessons n' all. So what is it that you want ta' know.