Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((....wut? HE FOUND THE MEANING TO COEXISTANCE? What have you done to the Ask Viktor I knew!?

......Morgana?))
{{ All the women will submit to my "design" in all due time. But first I must ease them into accepting my "glorious evolution".

......Fortune will be proud at what I have just done. }}

Dear Morgana

09-23-2012

Quote:
{ All the women will submit to my "design" in all due time. But first I must ease them into accepting my "glorious evolution".

......Fortune will be proud at what I have just done. }}
Quote:
((....wut? HE FOUND THE MEANING TO COEXISTANCE? What have you done to the Ask Viktor I knew!?

......Morgana?))
((I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

...What's going on?))

Ask Koggy Maw

09-23-2012

Kog'maw enters in Twisted Fate's place. He looks everywhere like he was searching for something. After a while, Kog'maw found a pile of card as he make a cute happy face. He takes a bunch of card and throw it by saying.

''Card throw! Woosh! Koggy like Twisted Fate now.''

AsktheCardmaster

09-23-2012

Quote:
((I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

...What's going on?))
((I recall you mentioning a JannaxViktor moment in your pick your path thread...well more than a moment, but nonetheless. I do believe you inspired him to pursue love.))

Quote:
Kog'maw enters in Twisted Fate's place. He looks everywhere like he was searching for something. After a while, Kog'maw found a pile of card as he make a cute happy face. He takes a bunch of card and throw it by saying.

''Card throw! Woosh! Koggy like Twisted Fate now.''
Twisted Fate chuckled a bit, "That's right koggy." Though he had to admit...he still looked alot better than Kog.

Ask the Herald

09-23-2012

Quote:
((I recall you mentioning a JannaxViktor moment in your pick your path thread...well more than a moment, but nonetheless. I do believe you inspired him to pursue love.))
{{ She didn't inspire me to pursue Janna. I'm not even really pursuing her. I was already set to treat her to a meal and share a table with her before Morgana wrote that little scenario in her thread. }}

Ask Koggy Maw

09-23-2012

Quote:
Twisted Fate chuckled a bit, "That's right koggy." Though he had to admit...he still looked alot better than Kog.
''Yay.'' Kog'maw says happily while he was picking up the cards he has thrown and put them on the pile of card. After that, Koggy noticed a card under a couch. He goes near it as he take it. The picture on this card was Gragas, Kog'maw was wondering why Twisted Fate has a Gragas card. Then, he shows it to the cardmaster.

''Koggy found this. Why Graggy is picture on card?''

Dear Morgana

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ She didn't inspire me to pursue Janna. I'm not even really pursuing her. I was already set to treat her to a meal and share a table with her before Morgana wrote that little scenario in her thread. }}
((Yeah...suuuuure you were ))

Ask the Herald

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((Yeah...suuuuure you were ))
{{It's just.....business. That's all. }}

Ask Grªves

09-24-2012

(( found you! ))

Paltala

09-24-2012

((All I can imagine is Koggy throwing some cards around, them falling pitifully but Koggy still being incredibly happy while TF stands there smiling. N'awwww))