Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Ya' desire peace between the Solarie n' the Lunari right? Co-existance, and this is one of the biggest goals of yer' life? Would ya' do anything to achieve it? What if Ah were ta' say Ah have information that could easily end the war, but.....ya' would have ta' cripple Pantheon fer' the rest of his life. Make him unable ta' particpate in combat again, n' worst of all shame his honor.

This would complete one of yer' greatest goals, but at the cost of Pantheon....would ya' do it?

Also, ya' have ta' remember Graves n' Ah were conmen in cahoots. We were partners, not friends n' decieving just happens ta' be part of the job.
No, I wouldn't do it. Even if it were my ultimate goal, I would have another way instead of hurting one of my friends.. or anyone.. in the process but then again, that's just me. That's always been me.. Although I suppose you have a point, scam artists are different from friends.

-Leona

Sykper

09-09-2012

Quote:
The next card for Godot was a 3 of diamons, while Twisted Fate's card was the 5 of clubs.

"Ah wouldn't say yer're losin' yer' touch, though Ah really can't say Ah've tried yer' coffee, but ya' gotta remember what she has gone through. At a young age she was thrown out into a cold world were ya' have to fight ta' survive another day, n' trust me Ah know. Ah've been there n' it ain't a happy place. It may just take some time ta' crack her shell n' make her drop the mask. Ah mean look at me, Ah was there once, but now Ah'm talkin' with ya'. If ya' really want help then Ah'd go see Leona. Ah've seen her tryin' ta' help Diana." Twisted Fate explained, but how could he have known about Leona and Diana?
Godot chuckles a bit...

"I see, the folks at Mount Targon must not have that 'Child Care' notion going. Though, I can hardly blame them, considering these times..."

Attachment 523392

Godot takes another drink, and then his mannerism turns a bit serious-

"Leona...huh. Now that I think about it, I have witnessed some interactions between her and Diana, and not on the Fields of Justice. But..."

Attachment 523393

Godot sets his drink down a bit, and checks his next card-

"...Amigo, you told me before how there is likely someone out there for me right? The same can hold true for others...but Fate, what is your take on someone forcing it...someone trying to hasten things too quickly in a relationship?"

Godot seems a bit worried about something...

ALC Phoenix

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot seems a bit worried about something...
((must be worried about poor edgey at the coffee hut))

Sykper

09-10-2012

{{ *cough* }}

AsktheCardmaster

09-11-2012

((No cards this time around...whoops. Just a friendly conversation.))

"Well Ah can't really say, while Ah've conned some women...Ah wouldn't force it per se." Twisted Fate said, "From what Ah've kinda seen n' heard from Talon, Morgana, n' Mundo forcin' it don't do both parties much good. Maybe fer' a bit, but after that bit is up. It just leaves a bitter taste in yer' mouth or its like ya' almost had that flush, but it just escaped ya'."

Ask the Herald

09-11-2012

Twisted Fate,

Yes. I used your self-given name instead of your title. But regardless, I must ask...

Did it ever occur to you that Malcom Graves might have considered you as a brother after the time you two spent together? I understand that, being conmen, deception is mandatory, but really. Graves seemed to have been a loner for most of his life, no family and no friends, and then you came into his life and for once he had one thing remain consistent. He seemed to have come out of his shell and actually trusted another person for once in his life, but then you go and betray him.....just for some cheap power that is highly overrated.

I'm not saying what you did was wrong. Nor am I judging you for having the Outlaw locked up. I am simply asking you....Was it worth it? Was the magic you now possess truly worth losing possibly the trust and reliability of the only man who had put his life on the line for you and given you companionship at a time when nobody else would have?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

P.S. No, I'm not trying to insinuate anything between you two. The ridiculous summoners who would like to see you and Graves romantically together both astound and disgust me.

Sykper

09-11-2012

{{ Oh, thought you tossed a few cards, meh whatever works for me }}

Godot thought so as well, Twisted Fate did have a similar insight to such things, and with his thoughts confirmed by another...

"...Well, that makes my coffee taste a bit too bitter. I know it might not be my business to pry, but I imagine you already have some idea about the Lady of the Sun's...actions as of late amigo. Maybe it is just my visor screwing with me again, but I see the warm light attempting to...covet the cold one a bit too much recently."

Attachment 524630

Godot is carefully considering his words...

"I think that Leona might have a strong infatuation with Diana, but...I think she might be trying too much, for someone already quite...frail in a different regard. I think it should be going slowly...if the dove of the moon wants it, for one who had been isolated and ostracized, it is only fair for her not to be forced in a direction she doesn't want to go. Especially if the one doing it, directly conflicts with everything she stands for. The same goes the other way though...really, this is all making my coffee taste too bitter..."

AsktheCardmaster

09-14-2012

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you that Malcom Graves might have considered you as a brother after the time you two spent together? I understand that, being conmen, deception is mandatory, but really. Graves seemed to have been a loner for most of his life, no family and no friends, and then you came into his life and for once he had one thing remain consistent. He seemed to have come out of his shell and actually trusted another person for once in his life, but then you go and betray him.....just for some cheap power that is highly overrated.

I'm not saying what you did was wrong. Nor am I judging you for having the Outlaw locked up. I am simply asking you....Was it worth it? Was the magic you now possess truly worth losing possibly the trust and reliability of the only man who had put his life on the line for you and given you companionship at a time when nobody else would have?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

P.S. No, I'm not trying to insinuate anything between you two. The ridiculous summoners who would like to see you and Graves romantically together both astound and disgust me.
((What is with people trying to guilt trip me about Graves?))

Viktor,

Ah honestly believe if Graves n' Ah would suppose ta' live our lives as conmen in arms. Destiny would not have led me ta' take that offer. When the offer came up, n' my dream was in sight Ah knew that Ah had to take it. Ah was born without the ability ta' even learn magic so when the time came Ah had ta' take it. Ah went all in so, it was worth it.

Sure Graves wants ta' get what he thinks is revenge, but Ah think that maybe Graves will end up findin' someone else. Perhaps it will be Caitlyn since Ah heard the two had some interest....just as long as that interest ain't capturin' me.

Though Ah thank ya' fer' not thinkin'.....that.

Quote:
Godot thought so as well, Twisted Fate did have a similar insight to such things, and with his thoughts confirmed by another...
((Uh okay cards off the top of my head....go!))

Twisted Fate recieved a 6 of hearts and Godot recieved a 10 of spades, "Ah suppose yer' right, but its up to those two whether or not they reforge those bonds. If ya' don't like talkin' about it then how about we move onta' some of the other thoughts ya' had. Ah assume it was about other women or couples."

Sykper

09-14-2012

Quote:
((Uh okay cards off the top of my head....go!))

Twisted Fate recieved a 6 of hearts and Godot recieved a 10 of spades, "Ah suppose yer' right, but its up to those two whether or not they reforge those bonds. If ya' don't like talkin' about it then how about we move onta' some of the other thoughts ya' had. Ah assume it was about other women or couples."
Godot nods, it was sort of a bad subject for him to deal with at the moment, but at least he got some information not known...who knows what he might do with it though...

"Mhmm, spot on amigo. Although I try not to indulge myself in other folks too much, again, it is with respect that I ponder such things..."

Attachment 526021

Godot takes a moment to look at his next card, and while doing so...

"...I don't suppose you happen to know anything about the Exile amigo? I wasn't expecting it to be so hard finding her, and it seems she only communicates through mail...it is quite odd."

Godot says this while partaking of his 11th cup of coffee today, as sort of an irony.

AsktheCardmaster

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot nods, it was sort of a bad subject for him to deal with at the moment, but at least he got some information not known...who knows what he might do with it though...

"Mhmm, spot on amigo. Although I try not to indulge myself in other folks too much, again, it is with respect that I ponder such things..."

Attachment 526021

Godot takes a moment to look at his next card, and while doing so...

"...I don't suppose you happen to know anything about the Exile amigo? I wasn't expecting it to be so hard finding her, and it seems she only communicates through mail...it is quite odd."

Godot says this while partaking of his 11th cup of coffee today, as sort of an irony.
Twisted Fate recieved a Jack of clubs and Godot recieved a 9 of spades.

"Riven huh? She is a little bit of a loner, but Ah don't doubt her determination. She ain't all that bad lookin' either, but she is kinda like Ahri in some ways. She grew up with a specfic kinda knowledge it just happened ta' be social knowledge. She makes a great leader though she often takes charge, n' don't break a sweat under pressure. Ah still feel she is really fragile when she sees a comrade fall. Ah think Ah may have caught her cryin' once." Twisted Fate said, "Ah don't know how she plans on changin' Noxus cause' them folks are mighty rough."