Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Ah...Well. You will be pleased to know that I actually have a serious inquiry.

How do you feel about the High Summoners disallowing new Summoners from accessing your "Magnificent" attire for when they summon you?

{{ Out of character, what do you think about Riot pulling Magnificent Twisted Fate from the store and putting it away in their "vault"? }}
Well fer' the summoners that are missin' out on that outfit they really got the low card. All Ah can really say Ah will feel a bit more special when Ah choose ta' wear it out in public or fer' events.

((Overall, I don't really care. I was always a have of high noon, but I fell like they should have made it as legendary as the other skins. I also feel that this is their way of dodging responsiability, but they may just be busy doing other stuff.))

Quote:
Mostly summoners and colleagues although I have been visited by a few yordles and the Chemist."



Godot says finishing his coffee and getting another-



"I must say...the league has a pretty good thing here amigo. All these unique champions and summoners, everyone and their family has a past it seems..."
Twisted Fate kept shuffling the cards, "Hmmm, well Ah've never really been a fan of the chemist. A real oddball if ya' ask me, but I still may. Of course they all have a past, that's why they're here. Ah'm just tryin' ta' make a name fer' mahself, Graves seeks revenge like Varus, Viktor is an insane fool who is tryin' ta' persuade people being robots is the best thin' n' so on n' so forth. Everyone here is tryin' ta' acomplish somethin', but it comes down to whether or not the League will let them."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate kept shuffling the cards, "Hmmm, well Ah've never really been a fan of the chemist. A real oddball if ya' ask me, but I still may. Of course they all have a past, that's why they're here. Ah'm just tryin' ta' make a name fer' mahself, Graves seeks revenge like Varus, Viktor is an insane fool who is tryin' ta' persuade people being robots is the best thin' n' so on n' so forth. Everyone here is tryin' ta' acomplish somethin', but it comes down to whether or not the League will let them."
"Indeed...hmm..."

Godot pauses mid-drink-

"Say, Cardmaster, just curious about what your opinion is on a few interesting doves I have met recently. Since I have taken a personal tour of things, I have met a few...interesting champions, just wondering if I toss out a name could ya give me your honest take on the person?"

Godot asks unusually...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
"Indeed...hmm..."

Godot pauses mid-drink-

"Say, Cardmaster, just curious about what your opinion is on a few interesting doves I have met recently. Since I have taken a personal tour of things, I have met a few...interesting champions, just wondering if I toss out a name could ya give me your honest take on the person?"

Godot asks unusually...
"Ah might not know much, but Ah'll tell ya' what Ah know about them. So hit me." Twisted Fate said, but he thought he already knew who Godot was going to ask about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Godot doesn't quite catch on to Twisted Fate's insight, but has noticed the cards have probably been shuffled enough...

"Right, anyways amigo, let's see...I suppose I had better start with the major one, Diana. I recently had an rather interesting experience trying to figure out her particular blend of coffee. I...have a natural way of figuring out the right kind of drink amigo to help people, but she was...difficult. And even when I had finally made a superb blend that I could say was one of the best I have ever made...it still didn't leave the impact I thought it would."

As Godot is saying this, he actually begins to realize something...why is he so fixated on her?

"...huh...now that I think about it amigo...it is weird."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot doesn't quite catch on to Twisted Fate's insight, but has noticed the cards have probably been shuffled enough...

"Right, anyways amigo, let's see...I suppose I had better start with the major one, Diana. I recently had an rather interesting experience trying to figure out her particular blend of coffee. I...have a natural way of figuring out the right kind of drink amigo to help people, but she was...difficult. And even when I had finally made a superb blend that I could say was one of the best I have ever made...it still didn't leave the impact I thought it would."

As Godot is saying this, he actually begins to realize something...why is he so fixated on her?

"...huh...now that I think about it amigo...it is weird."
((Okay I was wrong, but TF is always right! I thought Riven, but Diana....hmmm))

Twisted Fate stopped shuffling and dealt out Godot's card, 3 of spades, and then his own, 8 of clubs, "Diana huh? Can't say Ah've had much experience with her. Ah think she is alot like Leona in some ways though. Ah'll say determination is her biggest quality, but Ah also feel she is dogmatic about the way believes in the moon. However, ya' can't really blame her after bein' threatned by the Solarie, n' all. Ah mean after she was thrown out the moon was really all she had." Twisted Fate said, and that was all he could really say about her, but he had a feeling.

"Well Ah reckon' the only reason why it didn't have yer' expected affect is cause' she had her poker face on. Though Ah feel like ya' went through alot of trouble fer' Diana......care ta' offer an explaination?" Twisted Fate said as his mouth shaped into a wide smile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Okay I was wrong, but TF is always right! I thought Riven, but Diana....hmmm))

Twisted Fate stopped shuffling and dealt out Godot's card, 3 of spades, and then his own, 8 of clubs, "Diana huh? Can't say Ah've had much experience with her. Ah think she is alot like Leona in some ways though. Ah'll say determination is her biggest quality, but Ah also feel she is dogmatic about the way believes in the moon. However, ya' can't really blame her after bein' threatned by the Solarie, n' all. Ah mean after she was thrown out the moon was really all she had." Twisted Fate said, and that was all he could really say about her, but he had a feeling.

"Well Ah reckon' the only reason why it didn't have yer' expected affect is cause' she had her poker face on. Though Ah feel like ya' went through alot of trouble fer' Diana......care ta' offer an explaination?" Twisted Fate said as his mouth shaped into a wide smile.
Godot had already considered the possibility of a darker past, but he hadn't heard too much about the Solari conflict with Diana...civilians only get so much knowledge-

"Hmm, I see. The dove did hide a lot behind a cold mask, but I thought it was something serious, I wasn't aware it involved the Solari though. Anyways, concerning my trouble, well, call it odd or unusual amigo, but I have a sort of...problem with people who refuse to drink coffee without trying my own, a kind given the best care..."

Attachment 523190

"So, when the Dove told me that she doesn't like coffee, I sort of went on a crusade, and I went through blend after blend, but as you said, Diana has a rough past, I couldn't quite figure out...the drink that would unmask her. Even now, with a delicious refined blend made for her and tested, I still feel she wears a mask to keep everyone away, it didn't have the intended effect..."

Attachment 523191

Godot sort of touches his own visor, and then peeks at the card and drinks his coffee...

"Maybe I am losing my touch Fate."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Fate.. if you do not mind me asking.. why, exactly, did you betray Graves?

- Leona


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot had already considered the possibility of a darker past, but he hadn't heard too much about the Solari conflict with Diana...civilians only get so much knowledge-

"Hmm, I see. The dove did hide a lot behind a cold mask, but I thought it was something serious, I wasn't aware it involved the Solari though. Anyways, concerning my trouble, well, call it odd or unusual amigo, but I have a sort of...problem with people who refuse to drink coffee without trying my own, a kind given the best care..."

Attachment 523190

"So, when the Dove told me that she doesn't like coffee, I sort of went on a crusade, and I went through blend after blend, but as you said, Diana has a rough past, I couldn't quite figure out...the drink that would unmask her. Even now, with a delicious refined blend made for her and tested, I still feel she wears a mask to keep everyone away, it didn't have the intended effect..."

Attachment 523191

Godot sort of touches his own visor, and then peeks at the card and drinks his coffee...

"Maybe I am losing my touch Fate."
The next card for Godot was a 3 of diamons, while Twisted Fate's card was the 5 of clubs.

"Ah wouldn't say yer're losin' yer' touch, though Ah really can't say Ah've tried yer' coffee, but ya' gotta remember what she has gone through. At a young age she was thrown out into a cold world were ya' have to fight ta' survive another day, n' trust me Ah know. Ah've been there n' it ain't a happy place. It may just take some time ta' crack her shell n' make her drop the mask. Ah mean look at me, Ah was there once, but now Ah'm talkin' with ya'. If ya' really want help then Ah'd go see Leona. Ah've seen her tryin' ta' help Diana." Twisted Fate explained, but how could he have known about Leona and Diana?

Quote:
Fate.. if you do not mind me asking.. why, exactly, did you betray Graves?

- Leona
Ya' see when Ah was young Ah always had this desire ta' learn magic. However, fer' some odd reasons the ability ta' learn had always slipped out of mah hands. This was mah greatest desire in mah entire life n' when it presented itself, Ah' just couldn't say no. Mah goal was finally in the palm of my hand n' Ah wouldn't let is slip away again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post


Ya' see when Ah was young Ah always had this desire ta' learn magic. However, fer' some odd reasons the ability ta' learn had always slipped out of mah hands. This was mah greatest desire in mah entire life n' when it presented itself, Ah' just couldn't say no. Mah goal was finally in the palm of my hand n' Ah wouldn't let is slip away again.
Was it really worth putting your friend behind bars though?

- Leona


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Was it really worth putting your friend behind bars though?

- Leona
Ya' desire peace between the Solarie n' the Lunari right? Co-existance, and this is one of the biggest goals of yer' life? Would ya' do anything to achieve it? What if Ah were ta' say Ah have information that could easily end the war, but.....ya' would have ta' cripple Pantheon fer' the rest of his life. Make him unable ta' particpate in combat again, n' worst of all shame his honor.

This would complete one of yer' greatest goals, but at the cost of Pantheon....would ya' do it?

Also, ya' have ta' remember Graves n' Ah were conmen in cahoots. We were partners, not friends n' decieving just happens ta' be part of the job.