Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

08-23-2012

Quote:
Orianna claps her robotic hands excitedly.*

Oh that is good. Maybe then you will be able to court Miss Destiny. I want to be there when it happens.
"Well then stick around a bit, cause' Ah'm about ready. Ah'm just gonna look over a few things before they come back at me like a rattlesnake."

Quote:
That would be interesting to see.

Not if you court another Destiny I know. That would be a short romance.
This summoner would soon find out that a large amount of his savings was donated to Twisted Fate's charity fund. The teller called it an "investment".

Quote:
This is a question I've asked a few Champions in the League, If you were a summoner in the Institute of War who would your main Champion be? Other then yourself.
Well if Ah had mah pickens' then Ah would have ta' say Jax. Really nice guy when he ain't beatin' yer' head n' maybe Ah could pick up a few tricks. A close second would have ta' be Miss Fortune.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Well then stick around a bit, cause' Ah'm about ready. Ah'm just gonna look over a few things before they come back at me like a rattlesnake."

This summoner would soon find out that a large amount of his savings was donated to Twisted Fate's charity fund. The teller called it an "investment".

Well if Ah had mah pickens' then Ah would have ta' say Jax. Really nice guy when he ain't beatin' yer' head n' maybe Ah could pick up a few tricks. A close second would have ta' be Miss Fortune.

You all and jokes........Did someone go on a funny bone massacre recently?

AsktheCardmaster

08-27-2012

((Well guys I'm in college now, so my posting may get sporatic, but do not worry I will try to keep an eye on this. If it gets down right impossible then I will pass off the mantle, BUT I AM NOT DOING SO AS OF NOW!))

What jokes summoner? Ya' must mean yer' charity deposit. Mighty kind of ya' n' the kids in Bilgewater will apperciate yer' buy in.

AsktheCardmaster

09-01-2012

((Bump of bumps!))

AsktheCardmaster

09-04-2012

((Bump....why are people leaving? Why must the good die young?))

Ask the Herald

09-04-2012

{{ Bump }}

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Well guys I'm in college now, so my posting may get sporatic, but do not worry I will try to keep an eye on this. If it gets down right impossible then I will pass off the mantle, BUT I AM NOT DOING SO AS OF NOW!))

What jokes summoner? Ya' must mean yer' charity deposit. Mighty kind of ya' n' the kids in Bilgewater will apperciate yer' buy in.

-_-.....

If your in a good mood, I need some help spreading the happy thoughts around here. I got pie and I need to know the most deserving of being laughed at...I mean most deserving of a laugh.

AsktheCardmaster

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
-_-.....

If your in a good mood, I need some help spreading the happy thoughts around here. I got pie and I need to know the most deserving of being laughed at...I mean most deserving of a laugh.
Ah would try Talon...everyone would enjoy that. Do it in front of Fiora to n' she might just consider sparin' ya' from Talon's response.

Ask the Herald

09-06-2012

How goes it, Card Master?

Dojel

09-06-2012

Card Master Fate. I was wondering, the cards you use on the fields, where did you get them?