Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

08-04-2012

Leona rubbed her neck

"A little.. I suppose.. I really don't want to be enemies with this woman, but I'm afraid that's what it's gonna come down to.."

AsktheCardmaster

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona rubbed her neck

"A little.. I suppose.. I really don't want to be enemies with this woman, but I'm afraid that's what it's gonna come down to.."
"You will do what ya' feel is right n' if ya' feel fighting her is the answer then fight her. Destiny has many paths carved out fer' ya', but she is lettin' you take the wheel fer' whichever one ya' choose."

Snowy Poro

08-04-2012

"I would rather not fight her... however I'm sure she won't see eye to eye with me.."

AsktheCardmaster

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"I would rather not fight her... however I'm sure she won't see eye to eye with me.."
"Well yer're not gonna see eye ta' eye with everyone. Look at me n' Graves. It's just how life is and how the cards are dealt. Ya' just need ta' go n' make the best of it all."

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-04-2012

Master Fate,

Are you still running that Tango school? If so, do you find yourself in need of another instructor?

-Jack

AsktheCardmaster

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Master Fate,

Are you still running that Tango school? If so, do you find yourself in need of another instructor?

-Jack
Yes, Ah am,.Though Ah'm not sure about another instructor, but if Ah do would ya' like ta' try-out?

Ask the Herald

08-05-2012

A mountain of gold suddenly appears in Twisted Fate's exact location, along with a safe bearing a stylized V over a gear.

{{ I didn't forget about this, at least. }}

Midnight Firefox

08-05-2012

(Whut happened?)

AsktheCardmaster

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
A mountain of gold suddenly appears in Twisted Fate's exact location, along with a safe bearing a stylized V over a gear.

{{ I didn't forget about this, at least. }}
((....YUS! Let's just put it this way. I just earned my retirement. AKA people placed bets on what champion I would go after next, and no one bet on Eve....soooooooooo. I get the pot!))

Twisted Fate smiled at the mountain of gold it seems as though Destiny had really been watching over him for that good deed, and he imagined that this streak of good luck would continue.

Ask the Herald

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((....YUS! Let's just put it this way. I just earned my retirement. AKA people placed bets on what champion I would go after next, and no one bet on Eve....soooooooooo. I get the pot!))

Twisted Fate smiled at the mountain of gold it seems as though Destiny had really been watching over him for that good deed, and he imagined that this streak of good luck would continue.
{{ And I can't even say **** cuz nobody ever considered Eve, as far as I recall. }}