Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

07-30-2012

(( Artorias. That is all. That and mods and expansions and shiz ))

An orange message is left emblazoned on a wall...

"Try holding with both hands"

AsktheCardmaster

07-30-2012

((So many people think we kill him, but I don't think that's true...rather something more well...we'll see.))

Twisted Fate looks at the message... "Well Ah've had too much to drink."

Írillyth

07-30-2012

(( Taken from Steam

New Content
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran where the player must stop the spread of darkness at all costs by facing and defeating the Dark Knight Artorias.

New Bosses – Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
PVP Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for co-op or PVP
New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
More details to be revealed...

Hawkeye Gough huh? Maybe something on Lord's Blade Ciaran as well.. ))

AsktheCardmaster

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rillyth View Post
(( Taken from Steam

New Content
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran where the player must stop the spread of darkness at all costs by facing and defeating the Dark Knight Artorias.

New Bosses Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
PVP Online Matchmaking System Quick matching for co-op or PVP
New Areas Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
New Enemies Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
New NPCs Including Hawkeye Gough and more
New Weapons and Armor Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
More details to be revealed...

Hawkeye Gough huh? Maybe something on Lord's Blade Ciaran as well.. ))
((Now ya see. That is just down right predictable. I was hoping for something more creative.))

Írillyth

07-30-2012

(( Then again, it's Dark Souls, it may LOOK obvious and predictable on the outside.. But look in deeper and you see how story intensive the game is Like said tho Lord's Blade Ciaran, is the one I'm looking out for, we killed Ornstein and looks like we're going after the Abysswalker too. ))

AsktheCardmaster

08-01-2012

((Bump.))

Írillyth

08-01-2012

( Bump for Cards and Shiz )

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-02-2012

(Hey. I was the guy that originally ran this ask thread, and I just wanted to say: You're a better TF than I ever was. If you want the password and such to the account I used, then I will give it to you. You need only ask.)

Master Fate,

How do you feel about the Grandmaster at Arms returning to us after his travels? You were one of his groomsmen, if I recall correctly, so you must have some interest vested in his whereabouts.

-Jack

Ask TheNightmare

08-02-2012

Nocturne meditaded on his caged situation. Bored of everything, he reunited some energy t pick up the minds that are around. Soon he picked up, Twisted Fate's presence. A little talk will not hurt.

But he wish he could hurt.

Question in the tip of his ghostly tongue, he entered his mind unceremoniously.

"The display of philanderer is because you're really can make women fall in love or is just a display to hide your worst fears of being rejected by said women?"

--
The Eternal Nightmare

((Just thought in a way to Nocturne interact in the other threads. I hope this works. XD
And yes, I'll use the same start in all threads and make the questions different.))

AsktheCardmaster

08-02-2012

Quote:
(Hey. I was the guy that originally ran this ask thread, and I just wanted to say: You're a better TF than I ever was. If you want the password and such to the account I used, then I will give it to you. You need only ask.)

Master Fate,

How do you feel about the Grandmaster at Arms returning to us after his travels? You were one of his groomsmen, if I recall correctly, so you must have some interest vested in his whereabouts.

-Jack
((Well first thank you for the compliment. I've been trying to fill in the hole that appeared when we lost Ask TF, but that account may come in handy in case I have to throw in the towel due to real life reasons. So I will just keep on with this account for now! Thanks for the offer though! Also nice to have the orignal Jax back.))

It's always nice ta' see a friend like Jax return from his travels. I miss our drinkin' n' our card games they were good times. Ya' recall correctly cause' Ah was, n' Ah did have some interest. However, Jax is a little restless when it comes ta' challenges in combat, so Ah just figured he was travelin' ta' find some more challenges n' inflictin' lamp post bruises on those challenges.

Quote:
Nocturne meditaded on his caged situation. Bored of everything, he reunited some energy t pick up the minds that are around. Soon he picked up, Twisted Fate's presence. A little talk will not hurt.

But he wish he could hurt.

Question in the tip of his ghostly tongue, he entered his mind unceremoniously.

"The display of philanderer is because you're really can make women fall in love or is just a display to hide your worst fears of being rejected by said women?"
Twisted Fate shuddered a bit. Nocturne was always an unwelcomed presences at best, "Interestin' question. Ah don't fear rejection, but that doesn't mean it don't hurt me none. Ah wouldn't call mahself a philanderer either, as Ah'm not pursing multiple women at once, after all Ah have the title of 'the southern gentlemen' to live up. Ah can't say Ah make them fall in love with me either, that is completely the woman's decision."