Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

07-20-2012

(( Vice survives the fall anyway, cartoon physics BIOOOTCHESSS ))

Ask Orichan

07-20-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
((Nah, its fine.))

It seems he would have to take a more direct approach, "Well ya' see Orianna. Destiny ain't a woman per-say but rather a symbol or persona of all the luck n' chance there is in the world. Sometimes she steers ya' ta' greatness other times ta' the sewers. Sometimes ya' have the wheel n' other times ya' don't.

Ah guess the best way ta' put it, is that Ah have earned her favour over many other indivdiuals which is why Ah get away with alot of stuff, but yes what ya' said about women respectin' a chivalrous man is correct."

*Orianna now fully understands what Fate is talking about. She smiles at gets up but before leaving she turns back to the Cardmaster.*

I think if your lucky, you can make Miss Destiny materialize into a real woman. Then you can try courting her and really have her on your side. You two would be perfect for each other. On your wedding day, Mr. Graves can be your best man since he's like your best friend.

AsktheCardmaster

07-20-2012

((Cartoon death appears and shows the time and day you die in his book. That day is today and the time is as well. Welcome to the Cartoon world of no return.))

Twisted Fate sat down on a nearby chair and thought about what Orianna said. "If he was lucky." Well he was always lucky, so maybe later today he would pay a visit to the library.

Mr Cecil Baldwin

07-26-2012

Hey Twisted Fate. Quick question.
What color are your eyes?
I've heard brown and blue. Not quite sure.

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

So, Cardmaster, is Twisted Fate your legitimate name?

-The Dawn

AsktheCardmaster

07-26-2012

Quote:
What color are your eyes?
I've heard brown and blue. Not quite sure.

Just regular old brown. Nothing special at all.

Quote:
So, Cardmaster, is Twisted Fate your legitimate name?

Ah've never been one ta' tell anyone mah name Leona. One could say it has alot of power over me n' Ah'd much rather not answer this question.

-TF

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:

Ah've never been one ta' tell anyone mah name Leona. One could say it has alot of power over me n' Ah'd much rather not answer this question.

-TF

Hm, I see. Well thanks for your time.

AsktheCardmaster

07-30-2012

((Bump))

Írillyth

07-30-2012

(( You seem bored, so conversation time! Going to get Prepare to Die edition for the PC? ))

AsktheCardmaster

07-30-2012

Quote:
Írillyth:
(( You seem bored, so conversation time! Going to get Prepare to Die edition for the PC? ))

((I don't plan on it. I mean it will come out for xbox in winter sooooo.))