Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

07-15-2012

Twisted Fate noticed the emphasis on "pair" and that confirmed his thoughts, "Ya really loved this 'dove' didn't ya? Ah can tell cause Ah was in a place similar to where ya' were with her. However, bad luck can only get better, but it all depends on when the Lady turns her head towards ya' again."

He chuckled a little bit at his last statement as he shuffled the deck, and then he looked up to see Godot bleeding, "Uh partner? You okay? Cause yer' bleedin' from yer' headgear." Twisted Fate was a bit perplexed because usually they put that stuff on to make the person better, and something like that is usually a permanent improvement. Why was he bleeding?

Sykper

07-15-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
Twisted Fate noticed the emphasis on "pair" and that confirmed his thoughts, "Ya really loved this 'dove' didn't ya? Ah can tell cause Ah was in a place similar to where ya' were with her. However, bad luck can only get better, but it all depends on when the Lady turns her head towards ya' again."

He chuckled a little bit at his last statement as he shuffled the deck, and then he looked up to see Godot bleeding, "Uh partner? You okay? Cause yer' bleedin' from yer' headgear." Twisted Fate was a bit perplexed because usually they put that stuff on to make the person better, and something like that is usually a permanent improvement. Why was he bleeding?

"Mmm? Bleeding?"

Godot hardly notices the blood dripping, but it when is brought to attention...

"...Hmm...heh, perhaps these are my tears. Heh, a joke from a long time ago..."

Godot says it was a joke, but he seemed serious.

"Don't worry amigo...this is probably from the old scar, seems that despite what the doctors do to my headgear, the scar continues to bleed now and again...it reminds me of those times.."

As he says this he takes a handkerchief and cleans up the blood. It looks somewhat reasonable.

"As for her...yea...that's why I am going to the clinic, to get some 'real' answers from a certified person with experience with cases like myself."

AsktheCardmaster

07-15-2012

Twisted Fate analyzed the man before him, and had very little to say, "Have ya' ever considered goin' back to the dove? Ah'm not sure anyone else can give ya' answer besides her, or maybe yerself'. That 'answer' is somewhere between you two. Now Ah might be wrong, but that is the best place ta' look in mah honest opinion."

Sykper

07-15-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
Twisted Fate analyzed the man before him, and had very little to say, "Have ya' ever considered goin' back to the dove? Ah'm not sure anyone else can give ya' answer besides her, or maybe yerself'. That 'answer' is somewhere between you two. Now Ah might be wrong, but that is the best place ta' look in mah honest opinion."

Godot smiles softly...

"Ah, but Fate, didn't I tell you how interesting Destiny is? How it seems to throw us the best hands, and the worst as well..."

Godot chugs his current coffee and gets another one.

"Well, when I said I lose everything that day...I lost her forever too amigo. The dove went and flew to a place I could never go. She left me behind to watch over the young ones with a future...cause that is the only future left to me now."

"I am a man who gambled and lost it all, my sight, years of my life, and my dove all went away that day. But...I don't doubt that luck might bring me something interesting to keep me living on. This pleasant game and company for starters would probably never have happened if I didn't take the hand destiny dealt me Fate."

AskVoidWalker

07-16-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

How would a man based so much on luck like to be the hand of fate in a mage tournament as one of the judges?

-Kassadin, The VoidWalker

AsktheCardmaster

07-16-2012

Quote:
Sykper:
Godot smiles softly...

"Ah, but Fate, didn't I tell you how interesting Destiny is? How it seems to throw us the best hands, and the worst as well..."

Godot chugs his current coffee and gets another one.

"Well, when I said I lose everything that day...I lost her forever too amigo. The dove went and flew to a place I could never go. She left me behind to watch over the young ones with a future...cause that is the only future left to me now."

"I am a man who gambled and lost it all, my sight, years of my life, and my dove all went away that day. But...I don't doubt that luck might bring me something interesting to keep me living on. This pleasant game and company for starters would probably never have happened if I didn't take the hand destiny dealt me Fate."

"Well Ah'm sorry ta' hear that, but in that case. The answer lies within yerself' or so Ah would imagine. Ah also think ya' can still change yer' future if ya' so desire. If yer' happy helpin' the young ones then don't bother foldin' the cards."

Twisted Fate did a quick card flourish before continuing, "After all Ah wasn't happy with mah situation when Ah was younger, but maybe that was still Destiny in control. Whatever it was Ah'm here now, n' even if ya' lost it all ya' can still win somethin' like ya' said. Ah started with nothin' n' now Ah'm a champion. But this little chit chat we've had ere' has been real interestin'."

Lord Omicron

07-16-2012

"How ever did you come up with a name such as Twisted Fate?" The small yordle ask.

AsktheCardmaster

07-16-2012

Quote:
Omicron Gamer:
"How ever did you come up with a name such as Twisted Fate?" The small yordle ask.

Well Ah've seen loaded men go broke, n' people like me walk away with their money. Not ta' mention the many escapes Ah've made when Ah shouldn't have. Fate is just a fickle thing , but it was mostly based on mah observations before Ah joined the league.

Sykper

07-16-2012

"Yes...this was quite interesting....coffee tastes better right now...Hmm, you seem pretty popular Card Master. Ever get tired of the attention?"

AsktheCardmaster

07-16-2012

Quote:
Sykper:
"Yes...this was quite interesting....coffee tastes better right now...Hmm, you seem pretty popular Card Master. Ever get tired of the attention?"

"Nah its been real quite recently, but if there is anyone Ah feel bad fer. It's Riven. She got more than what she could chew fer' openin' the column. Not ta' mention the summoners keep askin' about stuff she isn't comfortable with. Such as the bunny suit."