Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carbon839

06-20-2012

Twisted Fate,

What is your opinion of Luxanna Crownguard (Or Lux, whatever you prefer)?

On an unrelated note, I would like to say you are probably my favorite CHAMPION (Thanks Fizz) to choose when given the option (although I usually have the option).

-With Thanks, Summoner Carbon

Ask Fizz

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon839 View Post
Twisted Fate,

On an unrelated note, I would like to say you are probably my favorite summoner to choose when given the option (although I usually have the option).

-With Thanks, Summoner Carbon
((Twisted Fate, I didn't know you knew summoning magic.))

Carbon839

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((Twisted Fate, I didn't know you knew summoning magic.))
((Ugh, sorry, new to posting on this. Slightly nervous, although, I am used to posting on forums. Thanks though))

Ask Fizz

06-20-2012

Quote:
((Ugh, sorry, new to posting on this. Slightly nervous, although, I am used to posting on forums. Thanks though))
((Haha, no prob. Just remember to read everything over before posting.))

CyroCore Brand

06-20-2012

Quote:
(( SHOW FEAR AND YOU WILL BE PURIFIED. heh heh heh. ))

Ask the Herald

06-20-2012

Card Master,

How would you feel about a certain party starting a betting pool regarding which attractive female champion you will attempt to woo next?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Carbon839

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((Haha, no prob. Just remember to read everything over before posting.))
((Personally feel like since it is 3:00 AM and I am really tired that it is a part of my mistake. Oh well. We shall move on, no?))

AsktheCardmaster

06-21-2012

Quote:

On an unrelated note, I would like to say you are probably my favorite CHAMPION (Thanks Fizz) to choose when given the option (although I usually have the option).
Lux is a nice girl, n' all. Real smart too cause she works at the library alot, but she is all fer that high law stuff. Ah well ya' can't blame her really, but then there is her laugh. Ah've never heard anything more horrifyin then that.

Thank ya' for the compliment too.

Quote:
How would you feel about a certain party starting a betting pool regarding which attractive female champion you will attempt to woo next?
Ah reckon' this is the party Ah'm thinkin' about, but who are the champions in the lead?

-TF

Ask the Herald

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Ah reckon' this is the party Ah'm thinkin' about, but who are the champions in the lead?

-TF
I, or rather, the certain party hasn't begun taking bets as of yet. But in the event he or she does....?

Grylos

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Well Ah'm free this here weekend so Ah suppose we could do it then.

Well not exactly...we discovered it would be too difficult fer' us to continue our relationship. So we broke it off, much to our disappointments. She was always busy with her concerts n' music. Perhaps in the future, but destiny will tell.

((Note the last part is void if the original TF and Sona return and want to continue their relationship.

Also you want to go to "The Other Place" for the meeting/gambling?))

Oh, I apologize. I didn't mean to bring up any bad history. But I'm sure with your caress you must have a line of beautiful women just waiting for there turn at you.

This weekend sounds fine. Remember, disguise yourself.

((Sure! I didn't realize you'd actually play into it, I've never done LoL RP before. Yay! ))