Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

03-28-2012

Fate, Jax and I are getting married. I have invited Sona, and I imagine you would like to join her. You are invited, too.

Redeemed In Fire

03-28-2012

Twisted Fate,

How's your cooking skills?

Geokhan

03-28-2012

Quote:
WexAndywn:
No. Fiddlesticks keep himself locked in an old summoning chamber.

"Originally Posted by Erebus Soulrend
I remember that party. I didn't get invited. Nobody wants the janitor around until it's cleanup time.

So I had my own chrismas party with all the champions they keep down in the dungeons. you'd think Kog'maw was the only one who didn't refuse to wear a party hat, but actually Fiddlesticks is really into parties, He helped decorate the tree and everything."

EXPLAIN!!! I value my soul. I hardly tolerate Koggy running around, but at least he doesn't intentionally melt my feet.

xXKerrosXx

03-29-2012

Quote:
Ask Twisted Fate:

What Graves says is true, though the person that signed me up for the procedure lied to me. I thought he was going to have a fair trial and possibly get put away for five years, ten at most, but not the twenty that he was locked away.

a really long ago post, but have you tried making up with graves? Or do you enjoy having a gun the size of a OP cannon pressed in front of your face?

Summoner Kerros

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-01-2012

Quote:
xXKerrosXx:
a really long ago post, but have you tried making up with graves? Or do you enjoy having a gun the size of a OP cannon pressed in front of your face?

Summoner Kerros

Kerros,

His revenge is what drives him now. I doubt I could make up with him even if I wanted to.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-07-2012

Summoners,

I write this letter after a drunken binge through the taverns of Bilgewater, a bar fight with Gangplank, and a throbbing hangover that lasted for... a week and a half, judging by the calendar. Please forgive me if my answers are curt, but I usually get like this after a relationship has been terminated.

-TF

Ask Fortune

04-07-2012

Hey, Fate. How are you holding up?

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Fate,

I would help you, but I am currently in hiding from four women.

~Talon.

P.S. - Five if you count Akali.

Ask Fortune

04-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Fate,

I would help you, but I am currently in hiding from four women.

~Talon.

P.S. - Five if you count Akali.

...*ahem* Talon, I am angry with you!

Make it six, boy~.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
...*ahem* Talon, I am angry with you!

Make it six, boy~.

What did I do to you?