My Ashe Build. (Critique Please)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowleak

07-25-2010

Ok, just a Basic item build tell what I'm doing wrong or what I need to change.

START:
Boots + 1 Mana Potion ( I don't really need the health)

BF Sword ( Build toward Infinity Edge)
Pickaxe
Cloak of Agility

Recurve Bow or Long Sword ( Build toward Last Whisper)
Last Whisper

Then I don't know if I should build for Banshee's Veil or Youmuu's Ghostblade.
If Banshee's Veil Go Grab
Sapphire Crystal ---> Catalyst the Protector
Finish Banshee's Veil.

If Youmuu's Ghostblade
Long Sword --> Brutalizer
Finish Ghostblade

I am going to both Youmuu's Ghostblade AND Banshee's Veil but I don't know which to get first.

Then last Item will be The Black Cleaver
Go start with BF Sword and Finish The Black Cleaver.

TOTAL GOLD COST: 15,432G
Please give me info on what I should change, thank you and Critique Harsh!

Eppa

07-25-2010

How do you survive a 1v1 without hp pots and not getting zoned?

Shadowleak

07-25-2010

I am squishy so I tend to fall back alot, and zoned?

Ozy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

You know what I would do against an Ashe with boots and a mana pot as a first item? I would win.

Shadowleak

07-25-2010

Haha, then can you give me tips on how I could win? Instead of just saying random ****t.

ebs530

07-25-2010

I would highly suggest taking a doran's sheild and health pot instead of your boots and mana pot

Lusden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Either Doran's Shield or a Longsword would be the natural first buys, though a Sapphire Crystal and rush a Catalyst is viable.

If you're going to build a Ghostblade eventually, then Brutalizer as a first offensive item is very appealing. It's pretty cheap, easily bought when going Longsword + Health Potion first, builds into a solid item, and provides very useful CDR.

Also, buy a Health Potion first. If you need early mana regen, that's what the Meditation mastery and your blue runes are for.

Sailor Moon

07-25-2010

Being zoned means you're being forced back to the tower (and out of exp range)

A strong opponent will not autoattack creeps and only last hit.

He will attack you every time you try to get into experience range

As a result you are horribly underfarmed and underleveled.

Therefore you are useless.

Zero400

07-25-2010

i like to get teleport(obs, for the ult and tele combo+its pretty good if u mid) and a long sword first. Dont be aggressive , but the sword will help you last hit and will make them think twice about charging into a volley. Then get brutalizer 1st and the chalus. After that you should be far away from combat and should just be ulting and volleying ppl.

Next get a Last whisperer to help your slow. Get more dmg (IE) and upgrade to ghost blade.

Wolfenix

07-25-2010

Okay, first off it would be nice to know what your general goal is. I, personally, have never played Ashe. I DO, however have a friend who plays Ashe and he gets about 15 kills a dam game(basterd).

Anyway, you want good attack speed, VERY good critical chance, and lots of speed. Don't listen to them when they say no on getting boots first. Get boots first, and then go straight into boots of swiftness(you could go berzerkers, but it's more important to be faster than your opponent).

Then go infinity edge, then phantom dancer.

After that you are already a killing machine, but getting the ghostblade, or malady(the lifesteal lets you lane longer) is recommended.

Last get a black cleaver or something with some punch that isn't too expensive.

Ashe is an extreme DPS character. Wasting time trying not to make her squishy is a bad idea, and will only get you ganked anyway, since you can't kill anyone fast enough. Just play defensive until you can kill pretty much anything in about 4 hits, then go SUPER aggressive.

Hope that helps.