AD Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3vil

02-15-2012

Which AD Champions should i get?! and how could i improve my build, i want to go 20-0 (So basically i wanna be able to destroy other champions easily)
Current build : Beserker Greavers, Executioner's Calling, Madred's Bloodrazor, Infinity edge, Black cleaver, not sure from here, i can do anything with the empty spots

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I wouldn't build Madred's. You should go greaves, BF -> IE, PD, vamp -> BT, and a few dorans thrown into that.

I only really rush cleaver on Vayne, sometimes.

I would try to find a good support player to Q with you. A good support enables the AD to crush face late game.

Sky Captain

02-15-2012

The top 3 ad ranged champs according to a lot of the community are Vayne, Graves, and Caitlyn. Arguably, Tristana, Kog, and Sivir fill the next 3 spots, and Ashe, Corki, Miss Fortune and Twitch take up the last 4. I don't count Ezreal, I never really see him played in that ad slot. (Note, that my top picks listed may or may not reflect popular opinion.)

You should familiarize yourself with as many ad champions as you can, the more you play, the better off you're going to be in countering your enemy ad ranged. Also, by playing all of the ranged ad, you will know their strengths and weaknesses, which is crucial to winning your lane.

Also, play some supports. Knowing your lane partners champion, and knowing what the enemy support can and cannot do is also good to know.

muthsmoke

02-16-2012

Vayne has become a very hard to play champ with all the high life high armor carries running the game, I think graves and caitlyn are still great champs

Stylzer

02-16-2012

Vayne if you want to dominate late game, caitlyn for early gank push.

Stylzer

02-16-2012

Double post :/

Eternal Bane

02-16-2012

For me, Kog, Cait, Ezreal, Vanye, Trynd, Sivir, Twitch, Corki, Tristana, Ashe, Graves, Mf.