oh yyeahhh soraka nerff :DDDD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

02-14-2012

helll yeah thx riot fopr nerfing that hoe, i just hate the way she walks like a hoe the way she spam her heals like a **** ( especially the animation when she do a heal) like heyy u can spend all ur mana im gonna heal my teamates and me and especially when that *****h spam bananas on you but if you try to catch her she run away and when she harass u with her e like if itwas doing any damage lmao yesss nerf that ***** reduce her movement speed so she cant get away from my garen

Rotdot

02-14-2012

Sir, get on my lvl, I main soraka its a nerf, she has already low movement speed, - They raised the cost of her moves - and got rid of mana regen of e, She is nerfed to the ground, Didnt even buff dmg for the increase in cost. Its a slap in the face for a character they are trying to make not a support or support viable.

lolguy999

02-14-2012

All ive got to say is...

R.I.P. Soraka

Mortamor

02-14-2012

Honestly, I don't get why you QQ. Yes, she now has finite mana. All other supports have finite mana.

Welcome to the club, kid.

Unabatedtuna

02-14-2012

4/0/28 soraka, not nerfed to ground, cya Soraka lives 4eva
Hint, mana regen, get some

ZneakyHao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

still i dnt like soraka getting nerfed like that

Bierno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcholix View Post
4/0/28 soraka, not nerfed to ground, cya Soraka lives 4eva
Hint, mana regen, get some
yeah yeah! someone know how to adapt!

NicoGallegos

02-16-2012

I don't think she's nerfed to the ground at all, yes, finite mana, i won't discuss that. But in early and mid game her mana cost is reduced, so you barely noticed the mana issue plus her infuse gives more mana to your partner. So you just have to use your Q wisely, and you just can't lose your lane. The next of the game is pretty much the same.
Since the changes, i'm having better games with soraka despite the mana, and no mana regen at all!
At first I was just like you RIP Sor, but she's really hard to kill. Long life to the Starchild!

Fleegle

02-16-2012

I agree with the decision to make her not able to mana regen herself, that was a bit unfair.

ATV Rivenroth

02-16-2012

I main Soraka most of the time and it was hardly a nerf, I haven't even run OOM but once during what was basically a 3 minute long team fight with nobody sticking to a dedicated fight and just getting hit every five seconds forcing me to heal them. Learn to adapt, start with a tear of the goddess, grab a Rod of Ages and work the tear into an archangel's and you're fine for the rest of the game mana-wise.

EDIT: For some reason the forum bugged on me and it says I didn't agree to the summoner's code..when I did, very odd.