Ahri - Nerfed again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

The nerfs were very justifiable on SR and Riot balances for SR, not Dominion, but I wish Riot took dominion into account for adjusting exactly how they nerf a champion.

The nerf to her ult CD doesn't impact her a whole lot on SR, but really affects her viability on Dominion where the fights are much quicker and the CD increase means you lose out on several ults. I thought she was in a good place for Dominion, and too strong on SR. They could have nerfed her mana or mana regen rate, for example.

Madra

02-15-2012

Not sure if saying that "countered by champions like Ryze" is really a good argument for why you need to be buffed.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madra View Post
Not sure if saying that "countered by champions like Ryze" is really a good argument for why you need to be buffed.
I dont think Ahri needs to be buffed, but i don't think Ahri needs such a big nerf...

Annaed

02-16-2012

Ok, I have to say at first I was quite upset about this nerf. But after playing quite a few games with her I have to say, I'm not so upset anymore. She's still pretty friggin good. The CD doesn't hurt her as much as you think it would. I should add that i play primarily premade teams, so that helps.. but I only play blind-pick mode.

Here's a screen shot for ya

Kiddalee

02-17-2012

Riot surprised me. I thought Ahri's problem was the amount of free vamping, synergized with the fact that her Q doesn't deal reduced damage the more enemies it goes through. Her ult meant nothing to me.

DarkDestiny

02-17-2012

shes not a one trick pony, the rest of her kit is pretty beastly. Don't need ult up 100% of the time to kill people.