How to farm to 6300 IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walkingbox

07-25-2010

I currently have about 1800 IP at the moment, and I only play for about 2-3 hours a day. Is there a faster way to help me farm to 6300 or more IP fast? I wanted to buy Anivia. Thnx bros.

PardonMySwag

07-25-2010

I read somewhere if you get the First Win of the day bonus, then do 4 practice games you'll have a decent amount of IP. Other then that, you could also buy boosts.

Vijaya

07-25-2010

Win games

bliu23

07-25-2010

Well there is a tactic where you just go stomp bots with even numbers on each sides and get 71 IP per game. If it doesnt work just get friends to do it for you. Or just win!

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-25-2010

Just play games and don't really think too much about IP amount. After a while you'll have a lot.

Fancy Foxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-25-2010

There really is no FAST way to get IP. only way to see your IP skyrocket is go on a nice long win streak

Smackadummy

07-25-2010

My strategy for farming IP: Win one normal game per day for the First Win bonus, then switch over to practice games.
Create a room and advertise it as a "OMGOMGRUSHOMGOMGFREEMONEYZ" game. One team is going to be filled with level 30 people and you, while the other is bots. Beat the bots in 12 minutes. Profit.

Note: If you win a game in under 12 minutes, you don't get IP or EXP.

Dwarfling

07-25-2010

You could also use your wallet, you know, support this great game and stuff...

Grimsqueaker

Recruiter

07-25-2010

Have you played Anivia?
You might want to start with a diff champ, high IP cost doesn't mean they're better. She's pretty difficult to use.

Fawlcon

07-25-2010

wait till the double ip weekend riot promised us, get a ip boost, bam: over 300 ip for first win of the day