Pro Duo Comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seeryous

07-25-2010

So my brother and i have been playing Gragas, and Zil in a lane the last 14 games. We are undefeated, playing normal games queing together. I am playing Gragas and to be honest with you i don't know why more people don't play this champion. With stacking armor and magic resist i can still do enough damage to kill people solo and with my amazing ultimate i am the super ganker/team fight changer. When the teams and stacking in mid to late game in the middle lane if you get that trist or ez/pantheon that think they are cool and try to stand in the front i just bellyflop close to them and toss my ult behind them hitting them back towards me and my team... o noes instant 5 on 4 now since they are squishy champs.

With zilean being my lane partner once i get my ultimate and he has his ultimate with my passive ability to regenerate health i can tower dive when he puts a bomb on me/speeds me up/ and uses his ult on me. I am almost always guaranteed a kill. And if i die i am resed with zil's ultimate and i can bellyflop through the trees to get away with 3/4 health safely.

My brother and I have successfully carried many teams this way and we have even turned games around when we have feeders in the bottom lanes.

Imo this is an amazing combo to play if both players are skilled especially the gragas. Use of his ultimate is a very tough skill but used properly can be used to seperate the two champions you are laning against and strike fear into anyone that you come up against!

Scuba Gragas Owns You!

Seeryous

o and we are mid 20s play right now but i am 8-2 in ranked solo que before they changed it to 30s only. Looking for a guild/clan to join so add me or post here

Seeryous

07-25-2010

bump for suggestions and advice from people that have played this game

Dixta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Gragas in general is a fun champ to play. I mained him before season one. This does sound like a hard combo to go against. Another good one I have done was gragas and janna. So much CC and things you have to watch out for.