Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presence of the Master Bugged?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healerman

07-25-2010

I was really looking forward to this skill once i hit lvl 21 as it would decrease my ability timers by 15%. I just checked to see if it actually applied, and lo and behold, it doesnt. I have the 6% from the previous mastery in the tree, but no additional 15%. I also played a game with the 21 points and another with just 20, and wrote down the seconds until ready and they were the same with me without using that tree. Is this a known issue? Is this intended and only applies at a higher lvl or somthing? A little help would be appreciated- Healerman

xpsychedelico

07-25-2010

Presence of the Master lowers your Summoner Spells cooldown (flash, ignite, cleanse etc), not abilities.

Healerman

07-25-2010

Doh,the description is "Summoner Abilities by 15%" so its somewhat misleading, summoner spells would be better wording to confuse less noobs like me.

xpsychedelico

07-25-2010

It's understandable, don't worry about it!

finalformeskimo

07-25-2010

There is a 9% CDR available in the mastery tree from 8/0/20 already, and an additional 5.85 from Greater Glyphs of Focus. A single decent CDR item and you will be at 30-35. And if someone has a Soul Shroud you should come close to the %40 cap from the aura without too much trouble.

Marrob

07-25-2010

Glad this was posted, I was looking forward to an extra 15% ability CDR...

Additional question: Does this CD stack with the Defense tree Heal 30 sec CDR? That could be nice.

Terchio

07-25-2010

Yes, I am fairly sure it stacks, but not sure what order it stacks. It's not all that nice, as you are still only going to get one off in a team battle.

xpsychedelico

07-25-2010

I think it should stack the same way armor pen and magic pen works. You take out the 30s first, then the % reduction.