For all of you who are trying to make a competitive dominion team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Hey guys. So, being a competitive player for about 4 months now, I have seen many people come to me hoping to join a team, and a few to recruit me. In the end, after about a month, they find each other and make a team. SO, to save all of you some time, I have made a thread of all the people I know who are currently looking for a team who are reliable. Based on their skill level, I would rate them at least 1800, but matchmaking is always a pain

Anyways, here's the list:

Kevinblaze
Elo: 1705
Best Hero(s): Blitz, Vayne
Personal Rating: From playing with him, I know he is a very strong player; very reliable. I'd say his best ability is his map positioning. He is almost always ready to defend/seige a point. However, I will say he struggles working with the team to pull off dives. Nothing voicechat won't fix

Vastatio Tactics
Elo: 1773
Best Hero(s): Blitz, Irelia
Personal Rating: He works really well with a coordinated team. He's very strong at landing his grabs as Blitzcrank and is a very strong Irelia as well. I would recommend him to a team that is looking for someone who is aggressive when the situation is in their favor, and will take advantage of the smallest positioning errors

Stez007
Elo:1556
Best Hero(s): Jarvan, Sivir
Personal Rating: He plays bot lane a majority of the time. He is not the very best, but is very much above average. I would recommend him to any team in need of a bot laner

Not too many right now, since tF and Crystal Stars formed very recently. But I'll keep updating this for all of you

ProSauce VT

02-14-2012

I thank you for your post ForgedLife. I would also like to add Lee Sin, Kassadin, and AD Shaco to that list but that is niether here nor there as that is your opinion from what you have seen.

Alas my main problem isn't really my capability (at least I don't believe so),its more the fact that I work swing and thus end up only able to play 2:30 am -6am PST Monday-Thursday. I am on alot on Friday/Saturday/Sunday anytime after 3pm PST though.

I hadn't been too serious about finding a competitive (competent?) team until the post about a tournament on Saturday at the end of March. I don't even know if its still going to happen or not but I assume(perhaps foolishly) that sometime in the future there would be at least a monthly if not weekly tournament on a WEEKEND!

AbsolutePK

02-14-2012

Attention all people that may have seen me do good in a game or 2.

I'm a terrible player with very rare moments of epic skill.

HogGunner

02-14-2012

well im looking for a dominion team..im at 2094 elo now..i like to play with lee..yorick..graves..and urgot the fat one.

Amazon Warrior

02-14-2012

Thanks ForgedLife for doing this. I am the Crystal Stars team leader. We are recruiting. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1814572

Kevinblaze is probably NOT the right material we are looking for. We want strong team player.
Vastatio Tactics is ok but i dont see anything special enough to put in my top list but I can check him out.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogGunner View Post
well im looking for a dominion team..im at 2094 elo now..i like to play with lee..yorick..graves..and urgot the fat one.
Although I'm sure you are a good player, I don't want to put anyone on the list that I am not familiar with. Sorry. Plus, at that elo, you can advertise yourself

ForgedLife

02-14-2012

Added Stez007 to the list

HogGunner

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedLife View Post
Although I'm sure you are a good player, I don't want to put anyone on the list that I am not familiar with. Sorry. Plus, at that elo, you can advertise yourself
i was looking at LoL forum and didnt found any dominon clan thread (a bit lost lol)..we can play later on to .

ForgedLife

02-15-2012

its no clan. its just people who I meet in queues constantly, start queueing with, and find they meet the level of play

mistermoo

02-15-2012

How are people coming up with elo ratings for their Dominion play?