Tips to a new level 30?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brossef

02-14-2012

my best advice, is to be able to play at least one of every role, preferably 2 if one gets banned.

you should be able to support, ranged ad, solo top, jungle, and mid, this way if ur in a game and ur allies already pick you can safely pick.

and WARDS
remember wards are the best tool to not get ganked, if someone dies on my team and is raging i simply look down, and 60% of the time they will have no wards, so i tell them to stfu and buy wards.

wards arent only for the support ur whole team SHOULD all be buying wards. ward there jungle, ward objectives. having vision makes the game 50% easier.

and oracles make the enemy team 100% more pissed at you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyosun

02-14-2012

forget mobafire. Go to solomid.com 's forums. Best North American team is Team Solomid and you'll see the discussion and resources ( vids/guides ) are geared towards improving your game / being competitive.

amumu top would not work because he is missing many qualities of a top solo champion. Sustain, escape ability, farming ability, harass, and strong scaling with farm.

the biggest thing you can do to improving your gameplay is to get familiar with top-level play. The more you see what your gameplay should look like, the easier it is to measure yourself since your goal is tangible.