Olaf needs to be hit with a ****ing nerfbat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axxlon

02-13-2012

Title.

NovaAsterix

02-13-2012

Dat Anivia Wall, Jarvan Ultimate, possibly Trundle pillar. Where's your CC immunity now?

Also fight in jungle, flash or gap close over a wall, Olaf can't chase.

matt012106

02-13-2012

Don't fight him 1v1 as a melee champion or a ranged with no jump/blink. If you insist on going against the most basic principles of fighting Olaf, things are gonna get messy.

StardustxDragon

02-13-2012

olaf really whos olaf

QuadratKopf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

lol

jackpewpew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

I agree with title. Olaf does ridiculous damage and has lifesteal on command? whoah there buddy Nocturne trundle and warwick are jealous of that lifesteal + damage.. youre asking for a nerf up the butt olaf who just took down 2 people with less than 1/4 health. I see this every game when olaf starts to snowball.

Haunchbones

02-14-2012

juke axe
????
bait his ult
????

Criezmoar

02-14-2012

Olaf is easily countered, I know this because I play him often. So maybe learn to play better?

Tubutas

02-14-2012

He's widely considered UP. Elementz has him in low tier 4 which is the tier right above the eves, kats, and karmas. He has no gap closer. If he misses his axe its gank failed. His lifesteal is suprisingly low, He's just really tanky and has true damage on a shortcooldown. The only time I ever play him is to **** on a riven or renek top.

Darklarik

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfanman View Post
Dat Anivia Wall, Jarvan Ultimate, possibly Trundle pillar. Where's your CC immunity now?

Also fight in jungle, flash or gap close over a wall, Olaf can't chase.
you cant predict if people will use him. im not gonna pick one of those champs just because they MIGHT use olaf ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*