What am I doing wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THE BR0SKI

02-13-2012

This is how so many of my ranked games go. We start strong, I'm doing my job well, then about mid game I make a mistake or two but can never recover from it and somehow the rest of my team also starts making retarded mistakes like me. I'm at the point where I just don't know wtf to do anymore or if I can even do anything about it. Is it me? Or were we just outplayed/countered or somthing...someone help me out here. I have replay if it'll help.

Selcopa

02-13-2012

Its possible your champion has a stronger pre level 6 or pre level 9 then your opponent, once you get to that turning point though and you never capitalized enough on your advantage, now they take over and are in the drivers seat.

THE BR0SKI

02-13-2012

Well in the game I just lost most recently I was jungle Udyr and we were dominating and their GP somehow got fed and thats what caused the loss. I felt the entire game even when we were winning that I just had to be to many places at once because top lane was GP vs our Nasus and even though Nasus wasnt feeding he was basically letting GP farm as he wanted and then bot lane was constantly being harassed by enemy jungle Amumu and I was powerless to do anything about it...I just couldnt be everywhere at once especially when the lanes that need help are on complete opposite sides of the map. I ended up 3/7/6 and dived like 4 times our of frustration. Fail team fights too because enemy Ashe slow denied me good team fight initiation. I have the footage n you can just watch the fail unfold if you like.

Need online gf

02-13-2012

I had this problem for a long time as well. The best advice i can give you if you are ahead push your advantage meaning that is the time to be aggressive and make plays. However that means SMART plays if you are fed don't go wondering around trying to kill someone and then potentially feed the enemy 500g for ending your killing spree. You really need to control your greed and make smart decisions whether you are 12-0 or 0-12.

Good things to do when you are fed:

Force baron as a team
Group and push a lane as a team
Dragon
Gank losing lanes

If you stick to going for these objectives it will help you from making mistakes. I know when i was newer to the game I would just want kills and my 12-0 would quickly turn into 12-5 which doesn't sound like much, but that is a lot of feed you are giving back to the enemy team.

I know this wasn't much as there is just too much for one post, but i really hope this helped.

THE BR0SKI

02-14-2012

Thanks I'll definitly keep all of this in mind when I play from now on, it will definitly keep me doing something throughout the game and I won't have that 'wtf do I do now' feeling I get when enemy lanes arent overextended and were winning early on.

WildOnionVillain

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEEGAHROW View Post
Well in the game I just lost most recently I was jungle Udyr and we were dominating and their GP somehow got fed and thats what caused the loss. I felt the entire game even when we were winning that I just had to be to many places at once because top lane was GP vs our Nasus and even though Nasus wasnt feeding he was basically letting GP farm as he wanted and then bot lane was constantly being harassed by enemy jungle Amumu and I was powerless to do anything about it...I just couldnt be everywhere at once especially when the lanes that need help are on complete opposite sides of the map. I ended up 3/7/6 and dived like 4 times our of frustration. Fail team fights too because enemy Ashe slow denied me good team fight initiation. I have the footage n you can just watch the fail unfold if you like.
Gonna ask you something. GP somehow got fed ? If you can't tell what is going on in the game, or who is doing what please do not play ranked. If you dive towers out of frustration, please do not play ranked. You are no better than those trolls IMO when you type out things like that. Also top lane is farming lane. You said nasus didn't die to GP so i don't see the problem as to where you would go to get a gank (bot, duh).

I don't mean to bash you, i just hope you can see where you made mistakes and strive on improving in those fields. I started playing LoL about 3-4 months ago and i was around 1150-1200 ELO at the time. Once i started watching my replays, once i started to realize my mistakes and started improving upon it my elo went up. I'd advise you do the same, don't ask others to look at your replays bro. If you can't figure out your own mistakes, you do not belong to higher elo than the one you are at. Just my 2 cents, hopefully you'll improve eventually

THE BR0SKI

02-15-2012

I'm exaggerating a little when I described the game but it was just really a sad thing to go from winning with like a 3 tower advantage at 20 mins into getting completely dominated with teamfights just a little after that. I KNOW how their GP ended with 12 kills, it's just I don't know what I myself could have done to prevent it. I haven't even watched my own replay out of shame but I don't think I'm going back to ranked as a jungler anymore. I just feel that people try to rely completely on my ability as a jungler toi gank and babysit lanes the entire game and everything just gets blamed on me because I don't have a perfect game (which noone does...). Still it's 1k elo and I know it will go up if I do more than just the few games a month of ranked. Still the offers there if anyone still want's to critic the actual replay. I know as the game goes on longer the more frustrated I got and just got worse and worse as the game went on.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Hyper carries are extremely weak until fed, then they can end games once they get "that one item" usually their 3rd or 4th item

The GP might have just been able to farm to that point too quickly, he's a champ you want to deny feed and farm to. The most likely situation tho is that you guys were ahead and started to become too aggressive, died to GP or gave him a few assists and now their team can suddenly win team fights even if ur stronger then them 1 on 1

I've recovered from games where we were over 20 kills in the hole before

Hukor

02-17-2012

also Udyr and champs like him are extremely weak against kiters like ashe; You have to know when to pick a jungler or laner liuke udyr as certain champs naturally hard counter him.

Best bet is pick a strong champ with escape mechanism; and decent late game scaling.
Vlad
Morde
Fizz
Tryn

also try them in normal draft mode first till you are confident

Hukor

02-17-2012

sorry i know morde doesnt have escape hes just op