1 Quick IP question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pibbish

07-25-2010

For buying characters with IP, do those prices ever fluctuate? I'd really love to try some characters like Twitch without blowing 6300 hard-earned points on him.

I do not enjoy buying characters with money if it turns out to be buyer's remorse, since you can't refund them.

Though a % based refund would be nice...Get like, 75% back or something...

Thanks for any help,
-Pibbs

Gravelezz

07-25-2010

well you could allways wait for the free week for him to come out

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

They don't change at all. And you can't return anything. Its annoying but thats how it is. you can buy him with riot points if your up to spending real money, but other than that you just have to hope he comes out in a free week or use ip.

Tyson Azura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

They do champion sales sometimes where the IP cost is reduced but that is very rarely.

Terchio

07-25-2010

Champion sales I've seen over the past 6 months have only been RP sales. You try IP, but the cost is still the same. The only cases I would be wary of would be the facebook Tristana/Alienware Cho'Gath giveaway in which you obtain the hero free through recieving a skin. I ended up buying both of them before they became free...