Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticSkye

07-25-2010

If you purchase champions (no matter how, rmt or ip), is there a reason they wouldn't show up in a game?

I purchased a couple of mage characters, and was a bit upset to find that they were not in the list of available champions in the next game I played. The question is why? If there is a level restriction on what champions you can use, why allow one to purchase them? Why is there nothing indicating that a champion cannot be played until a certain level/map/what ever? Maybe there is some other reason... this is not nearly enough for a rage quit... just trying to see if there is something I am missing.

Pibbish

07-25-2010

Ah, I had the same confusion as well Mystic, and a simple solution. Try relogging/starting the game, and that should fix the problem.

-Pibbs

gumpiere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

same here... very disappointing!!! i loved this game but this bug is particularly frustrating... any solution (I can see the heroes as owned in profile, but not in game champion choosing window)... and if there is a lvl restriction could be nice to have the level cap stated before purchaising... I cannot find anything like that mentioned any where

gumpiere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

uh thanks for the tip !!! it did solve the problem for me

MysticSkye

07-25-2010

Hi Pibbs,

Thanks for the tip, worked like a charm

WickaWicka

07-25-2010

There isn't any level restrictions on any of the champions, but one thing that could be affecting it is a bug where if you were looking at your champions list whilst having a filter on then going into a game. I would suggest going into the champions screen in your profile and take off any filters that you may have, and if that doesn't work, it is always a good idea to log out and back in. Hope this helps!

Foffy123

07-25-2010

Just so you guys know for future reference, instead of relogging, type the champion's name in the search bar of the champion selection page.