Nautilus Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

If nerfs are so quick why haven't the ever caught a ninja.

Sky is Tumbling

02-14-2012

Hi Udyr. Good game <3

Ghost713x

02-14-2012

Stark's Replacement needed IMMEDIATELY!

OdmupP37

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Would it be wrong of me to say... As an obsessed Shen player that plays him 99% of the time... That I don't like these.. He's going to become way more popular... :'( He did way fine as it is, maybe just a smudgen of extra awesomeness not a bucketload.

Folly Inc

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdmupP37 View Post
Would it be wrong of me to say... As an obsessed Shen player that plays him 99% of the time... That I don't like these.. He's going to become way more popular... :'( He did way fine as it is, maybe just a smudgen of extra awesomeness not a bucketload.
he wasn't doing fine as is, he gave up too much for what he gained. These buffs are a good thing for him, but I'm not sure I like all of them.

MTaur

02-14-2012

You know, it might even be worth giving Rylai's a try on Shen in bots at least. Warmog's is probably better, but with the Shadow Dash doing damage (I always thought that it should do damage, bravo), it seems kind of worth it to get maybe some AP. Maybe.

Emfanever

02-14-2012

This company is a joke....

Stop nerfing the mages every patch..

Bogezzus

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
Where my buffs. Riot, Riot. Where.
But Shen... Shen is all that matters here.

Diamondragan

02-14-2012

Game gets worse every patch.

Still no Riven nerfs.

LilZero

02-14-2012

For crying out loud Riot Games, can't you make a patch that doesn't make everyone mad?

I main Ahri because she is the only character I am good with. I use her ultimate to either escape when I mess up or to help a friend if they are going to die from an opponent. Now it will be longer to use her ult. Make the next patch fix these nerfs because it was unnecessary.

Why don't you nerf Master Yi or Tryndamere?

I never thought this game would be like Marvel vs Capcom 3 where the nerfs are unbelievable, and stupid. I guess I picked the wrong game to play.