Nautilus Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xigbar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

I'm confused. I thought Yi and Nasus were in the bot games before the last patch?

Spiderbubble

02-13-2012

Sorry to say, I've yet to see a worse patch. I like virtually nothing about this one.

The JakeL152

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

if im reading this correctly, you're making warwicks ultimate do less damage when play like warwick should be (attack speed), and making it do more damage for dumbasses who play him flat attack damage. WTF Riot,stop doing it wrong. Also, those shen "buffs" make him look like volibear, so useless. he now has no real incentive for absorbing auto attacks. and y u make shadow dash bad, **** damage, i want reducded energy cost. and y u hate on akali w/gunblade nerf. that is what that is, akali nerf, not to gunblade, just saying

Xyltin

02-13-2012

Overall one of the best patches:
- Ahri, Ryze, Kennen, Vlad, Cass and GP nerfs (no too big nerfs)
- Sona and Soraka changes/nerfs (even when soraka could probably be a little weak now, cause she has no effective harass ability - Q has a too low range for one of the most squishy champs)
- Shen and WW buffs
- Nashor crit removed

The only 2 things i don't like:
- Rammus nerfed again .His jungle speed got reduced by a good amount now with all the nerfs. also his ganks and his tankieness, while all he was good at was a fast and reliable gank. There are way better junglers like Lee Sin and Udyr with more possible counter jungling, nearly as good ganks and a godlike clear speed.
- Hextech Revelver. I have nothing against lower spell vamp numbers, but to nerf the item overall is not a good idea. WotA and Hextech Rev should get an AP buff for the nerfs.

Tvor

Recruiter

02-13-2012

Not many changes beside the HUD fixes. Expected supports nerf, Shen/WW tweak. Alistar's change is LOL? Rammus and Ryze's nerfed are uncalled for. DCB isn't overpowering and he only has a single target taunt to FOCUS him. Ryze might be tanky but his built is so linear and lack MRpenz. Live and learn anyway :/ Item changes are the OMG ones.

RCC iTaDaKiMaSu

02-13-2012

tf needs a buff that's important

Hane24

02-13-2012

You know what the Hextech nerf is really for? its for those who play Kat and akali well :/ now kat has NO reason to build hextech. it gives her almost nothing for the cost. and Where are the Voli, xin, and yi nerfs? you buff yi last time when he didnt need it. oh and WHY IS AD SION STILL IN THIS GAME? My brother. has NEVER lost a game as ad sion. he can just penta walk to base tank turret damage and kill nexus. its ridiculous. PLUS trynd still needs a nerf AND NOT ON HIS HEALING make his ult do 4 seconds of undying and give only 50 rage at all levels. there he is balanced.

OH AND FIX THE ****ED FPS ISSUES WITH SOME CHAMPS AND THEIR PARTICLES. IM TIRED OF GETTING 32fps ALL THE TIME THEN I GO FIGHT WITH 3 OTHER CHAMPS AND I GET 9 FPS?? WTF??

Xyltin

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JakeL152 View Post
if im reading this correctly, you're making warwicks ultimate do less damage when play like warwick should be (attack speed), and making it do more damage for dumbasses who play him flat attack damage. WTF Riot,stop doing it wrong. Also, those shen "buffs" make him look like volibear, so useless. he now has no real incentive for absorbing auto attacks. and y u make shadow dash bad, **** damage, i want reducded energy cost. and y u hate on akali w/gunblade nerf. that is what that is, akali nerf, not to gunblade, just saying
Look at WW's passive change. 42*5 dmg with his ult at lvl 18.

The net dmg will be nearly the same for all WW players, except that his ult will now scale better with bonus AD.
This passive also means that his dmg scales even better now with AS.
=> Better scaling with AS for his AA and better scaling with AD for his R.

To shen:
Way better early game.
More absorption.
Better dmg reductions.
More energy with his passive and his E if you hit 2 targets (especially on early lvls).
More dmg.

Mr Gullis

02-13-2012

wow dem ww buffs. im afraird people might qq real good now.

NuFonZ

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
Overall one of the best patches:
- Ahri, Ryze, Kennen, Vlad, Cass and GP nerfs (no too big nerfs)
- Sona and Soraka changes/nerfs (even when soraka could probably be a little weak now, cause she has no effective harass ability - Q has a too low range for one of the most squishy champs)
- Shen and WW buffs
- Nashor crit removed

The only 2 things i don't like:
- Rammus nerfed again .His jungle speed got reduced by a good amount now with all the nerfs. also his ganks and his tankieness, while all he was good at was a fast and reliable gank. There are way better junglers like Lee Sin and Udyr with more possible counter jungling, nearly as good ganks and a godlike clear speed.
- Hextech Revelver. I have nothing against lower spell vamp numbers, but to nerf the item overall is not a good idea. WotA and Hextech Rev should get an AP buff for the nerfs.
They want you to buy new champions, like Nautilus; tank jungle utility
That's why they use excuse, for example, the players are getting too much dmg output LOLOLOLOLOL