Nautilus Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrissyChan

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlis View Post
I don't see how Soraka is going to compete after this, especially early on. 80 mana a heal w/o infuse, and a Starcall that doesn't see much use because it pushes your lane. Even after a recall and grabbing a philo stone, I don't see how you avoid going oom, and if it takes a Tear to hang Soraka is in a bad place.
starting meki pendant, then building philo, and whatever else, gives plenty of mana TBH..
too bad every team goes "OMG SORAKA MEKI PENDANT WE ARENT EVEN GONNA TRY" and feeds..
meki pendant is especially useful imho because you can build it into an evil tome which helps a lot with the ridiculous cooldowns she has on her heal..

Dueliest

02-15-2012

Some times I wish they would just stop patching this game. No new champs, no new bugs, or buffs or nerfs, nothing. I mean I'm starting to loose interest in the game entirely. I've almost completely lost faith that your "balance" team knows what the hell + **** + **** they are doing. Some times it just looks like a whim theses changes are made on "oh lets try this".

On the surface its great but you guys change so much so often. I liken this to playing a console fighting game one week only to find your favorite fighter isn't in the game the next. Its sucks! The feeling you lost something important to you, like your kidney. Or when a champion is buffed or changed the dread of the new learning curve and impending changes as we all re-beta test your **** for you.

I hope to see the day when words like "buff" and "nerf" and "OP" are no longer associated with the video gaming complex.

1SMALLKITTEN

02-15-2012

CAN someone plez tell me y nerf ryze it may look like a small lil nerf but its a big nerf lets say u got 2000 mana ok u get 160 extra danmage to ur q overload but know its 150 extra danmage that is big y? i would realy like to see another suport champ that has a heal and is danm good at supporting right know i only see 3 real supports that is soraka who is oom know all game n sona that still is op in lane if u go ad support n karma that is still the best support but so un played karma can do every thing anyother suport can do besides give u mana like soraka but when i play sorraka i dont give no one mana any more if im oom then ur out of luck too lol but we need another good suport

NERDBURN666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

**** you riot!!!! Y dont you ****ing leave vlad alone??!!! If you **** are such vlad haters then just ****ing delete the **** champion and give refunds(including skins)!!! Imsopissed offf!!!!

KillerJaedong

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoltman View Post
Oh good point but spell vamp wasn't always in the game with the exception of Morgana. (correct me if I'm wrong) So according to your logic Mordekaiser wasn't even a viable champion until spell vamp was added?
No. According to my logic anyone that relies on hextech revolver is being nerfed by this patch.

I don't know where you get the other stuff from.
Obviously before spellvamp, morde's stats/skills were alot different.
Before spellvamp was introduced, all his skills were much stronger and you had to play him differently.

I'm using the same logic that has proven to be fact from the past.
They add SPELLVAMP item woho, then suddenly realize omg we will have to rebalance every ap champ.
Hence champions like mordekaiser needed to be nerfed over and over and over.

Now they nerf spellvamp, and it will only lead to needing to buff all these collateral damage champions.
The only way to ever get this game balanced is to balance each champ by himself. If you touch too many item changes it will be too hard for riot test team to comprehend with all these champs.

IIlIIlIIlIIlIIll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

The development team hates fighting support champions. why else do they cripple them every patch. you wait, Karma is next.

Jonboy1

02-16-2012

I don't agree with Ahri nerf nor Sona nerf. Ahri is an assassin normally when I play any of them there final attacks or R or specials are low cool downs. Yeah it gave her high mobility but she has no life to back up her self. Sona nerf are dumb it gave her space to make a foe back off her now we will see people constantly attacking her. It's a wide open hey attack me. If Ahri got a mana reduction since the recent nerf of making her mana cost go high i wouldn't be complaining on this. So mid game she gonna be High mana costing with a long R cool down? That sounds wrong please fix this next patch another person that needs a buff is morgana she may be support but her Q needs a buff.

Jonboy1

02-16-2012

Ahri shouldn't have gotten nerf nor should of Sona. Ahri is a assassin she suppose to have low cool downs please fix this Riot its already bad enough she so mana efficent. Sona early game was kinda strong but its was a good keep off me. She needed it she couldn't really finish off somone but she would make a good hey run for your life type move. I really do hope you fix Ahri too many people opinion they think she is weak she has good mobility but no life. That's what I always hear nerfing her more is giving more people and reason to hate her.

Antibreeder

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissyChan View Post
starting meki pendant, then building philo, and whatever else, gives plenty of mana TBH..
too bad every team goes "OMG SORAKA MEKI PENDANT WE ARENT EVEN GONNA TRY" and feeds..
meki pendant is especially useful imho because you can build it into an evil tome which helps a lot with the ridiculous cooldowns she has on her heal..
The current meta really doesn't want CS spent on supports. Anytime you get gold, you take it from someone else. You squandering 390 of your needed 810 gold from the get go isn't really inspiring confidence, especially when people all planned and specced for a CS-less support.

With the oh so impressive 0.45 AP ratio on Astral Blessing it isn't surprising that you wouldn't want some over-zealous support picking up big ticket items instead of wards. Soraka scales terribly. Her W is really underwhelming for a base 20 second cooldown. Her E still has some great poke, but it is significantly less useful. Her Q was always terrible most of the game. Her ultimate is still global, but it really doesn't heal for as much as people think. Soraka is still better than the majority of the other supports, but she has been hit incredibly hard over the last couple of changes.

In the end, Soraka took a huge hit. She is significantly more mana intensive and requires more specific team comps. She took a huge nerf to early game, mid game, and late game. If the wiki is right it does look like they boost her base mana regen, so she isn't as nerfed as the patch implied.

Voba

02-16-2012

cant wait till my cpus back from the shop..... 3 weeks and counting PRO customer service!

(Gotta vent somewhere people)