Loss Forgiven for games with a quitter or disconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphaAsian

02-13-2012

I cannot count how many games I've lost or seen the other team lose because they lost someone who quit or disconnected. I really hate it when it happens to me so I can sympathize with others. I think Riot should make a system where the team that loses because of quitters or a disconnected player should have a loss forgiven instead of just a loss, so it doesn't hurt their score. This is especially important in ranked games I think because of the affect to a player's elo. I've had plenty of trolls and just plain baddies in ranked games who ruin the team by disconnecting, being afk, and quitting. I do not know if Riot has the capacity to do this system, but I'd like to see them try.

Fabledx

02-13-2012

Unfortunately this system would be way to easy to abuse especially in ranked, know your gonna lose? Have a couple guys just afk or you could see people duo queueing and soon as they knew they were gonna lose one person could leave and the otehr would get a loss forgiven. Theres just too many ways to exploit that kind of system.

Corwin Amberlash

02-14-2012

Or maybe something more like if you dodge/afk/dc from a ranked game you can't play another ranked game for an extended period of time, like 30mins or even an hour.

iPhailures

02-15-2012

So your saying to me if there is a leaver and he's "Noob" while you guys are fighting other noobs, you guys win, should that be forgiven too then?

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Leaving/afking should just cause a massive elo hit beyond what is normal for a loss

Emanuel537

02-15-2012

Dual lane with your friend's smurf account. If you're about to lose he disconnects.
Exploitable