AP Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freakigod

07-25-2010

In my opinion the only viable AP teemo build is DFG/lichbane/sorc boots/haunting guise with cdr blue glyphs and 9/0/21. I would go teemo only if there was a melee dps to shutdown, otherwise there's better champs to pick.

Puzzl3

07-25-2010

Whoever thought of AP teemo is ******ed. Ok he only has two shots that do damage with ap. What happens after u use ur blinding shot. You do no damage. Then everyone talks about the mushrooms that can do soo much damage. The mushrooms are stationary so therefore u have to get them to walking into them. In a team fight ap teemo will not do ****. I once played an ap teemo while I went dps and I raped him soo hard he had to sell his items and change so that he could maybe stand a chance. AP teemo may work in low elos, but it will never work anywhere else as in team fights its like now a 4v5 cause after u blind someone teemo is basically useless. And dont tell me in that team fight u have set up mushrooms everywhere and they whole team just walked into all of them. Now you r just fantasying.

Mineomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

I play AP teemo for fun sometimes. People don't know what they're talking about when they say he doesn't contribute to team fights. High ELO ranked games? Sure there are better picks, but if you're just goofing off in normal games, AP teemo is very viable and a blast to play.

Your blinding shot + toxic do huge damage, not uncommon for toxic to be ticking for 100. In team fights, go plant a mushroom right in the middle. That's close to 1000 magic dmg to their WHOLE team.

I know some will say "but teemo is squishy and people will focus him if you run into a team fight to plant shrooms." They sure would in a high ELO match, but if it's high ELO and a serious game, why are you playing teemo?

Seriously though...whenever I play AP teemo when I solo que normal games, I always contribute to team fights, and I dare say much more than crit/AD teemo.

bliu23

07-25-2010

AP is more fun. More shrroms more damage. You can have a laugh or two.... or 14 when you kill people running away that stomp on your shrooms. There's better dps carries than Teemo but none like his AP

I Am Horrible

07-25-2010

In my humble opinion AP teemo has never been a threat. The only time an AP teemo gave me trouble was when i was AD teemo who is very squishy and has no MR. Personally I do not beleive that an AP teemo can live up to my AD teemo hitting twice a second with a max crit of over 1800 damage. I might just be talking out of my posterior, but that is how i have come to believe that AP teemo is not the wisest choice.