Top 10 Mid Laners (Discussion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hayes

02-18-2013

I play Cat mid...her long range and traps make it really hard to gank me or get close

ChaosJCD

06-27-2013

My top 10:
Akali
Kat
Talon
Orianna
Kennen
Elise
Fizz
Kha'Zix
Zed
Kassadin.

GGLionCross

07-04-2013

Akali[pubstomper, deals one of the most highest burst in the game, has a good defense mechanism(her shroud), and also my favorite]

Ahri[great mobility, great CC spell(charm), true damage(her q), self sustain(her passive), and deals lots of damage]

Fizz[great mobility, decent ranged ult/knockup, has a skill to make him untargetable(great for karthus/fiora's ult, etc. and tower hits, has a skill that weakens healing(his W), and two gap closers]

Morde[his passive allows him to survive a lot of engagements, his ult makes team fights 6v4s]

Xerath[very long ranged, an easy-to-land stun, passive that grants bonus armor based on his ap)

Kassadin[Very good anti-caster, very strong silence that shuts down ults like katarina, galio, shen, karthus, nunu, etc, ult allows him to flash every couple seconds, a heavy damage slow]

Talon[A very good anti-mage, strong invis ult, a teleport silence, a decent ranged slow, and an AA refresher(his Q)]

Galio[very strong ult for team fights, Q deals a lot of damage early, E allows to push lane super fast and support teammates, and W allows for a very fast heal]

Katarina[Very strong passive that resets her abilities on kill or assist, very good getaway(her E), strong AoE ult]

Vladimir[Very sustainable, good untargetable spell(his W) and very useful ult in team fights, also his passive makes him have lots of health and AP]

SUCK MY ROBO

10-08-2013

de Katarina?
have u seen all the pentakills? exactly

SUCK MY ROBO

10-08-2013

****a katarina

Igigu

01-25-2014

ok tx

IDKhow2LOL

01-25-2014

Want to imporve your game even more and would like videos to help you out?
Come check out video guides on champions and game tips for new or advanced players. idhow2game on YouTube offers fun and helpful videos for anyone intersted. Hope you enjoy and game on.
Here is the link for easier access:
https://www.youtube.com/user/IDKhow2game

12gage5150

02-01-2014

Kat ftw

steamlordash

3 Weeks Ago

was fizz not released wen this thread was made also theres zed and kha mid well its not as strong as it was since the nerfs but i think its still good also if u get the chance just try fiora mid its scary strong i won a 2v5 as her with 56 kills and 17 deaths against a yasuo its insane those are proably my top picks feel free to comment below.

steamlordash

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
I play Cat mid...her long range and traps make it really hard to gank me or get close
lol it doesent matter your still playing kat mid against any assassin your insta ****ed if the player knows what there dong at all