Top 10 Mid Laners (Discussion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Sassycat

02-14-2012

Morgana is too easy to poke and outfarm. Take her off the list.
Also as for strongest 10, I think the idea itself is... kinda useless. There are a lot of strong mid laners but some really good mid laners are very situational so you can't exactly put them on the list, but you can't ignore them either (veigar, AP sion)

ZeitKuppler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Orianna #1

Frozty Reap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

My top 10 would be:

1. Cass
2. Ziggs
3. Ahri
4. Swain
5. Veigar
6. Morgana
7. Xerath
8. Ryze
9. Brand
10. Kennen

King Muffin

02-14-2012

Cass
Morgana
Kass
Ziggs
Xerath
Kennen
Brand
Ahri
Ryze
Le'Blanc
Gragas

RAWRR Durthii

02-14-2012

heimer is win mid.

Lookin4Booty

02-14-2012

clearly everyone has forgotten that brand can light up almost any mid if played by sumone with skill his cc and massive nuking make him great mid

JxC

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Sassycat View Post
Morgana is too easy to poke and outfarm. Take her off the list.
Also as for strongest 10, I think the idea itself is... kinda useless. There are a lot of strong mid laners but some really good mid laners are very situational so you can't exactly put them on the list, but you can't ignore them either (veigar, AP sion)
is this serious? morg has one of the best mid lanes in the game. she has 10% spell vamp right off the bat, a puddle that can zone/harass/push entire creep waves, a bind/ulti that makes your jungler love you, and a shield that makes it near impossible to gank her...

personally i don't think there is a "best" mid laner, its all situational and dependent on skill level and who you go up against. a player can choose the most OP'd champ but it wouldn't make a difference if he's horrid with it.

Plague Doctor

02-15-2012

My list would go (In no particular order)

Morgana
Cass
Kass
Cait
Vlad (Unless the most recent nerf hurt this)
Lux
Mord
Gragas
Ken
Brand

Modi Operandorum

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JxC View Post
is this serious? morg has one of the best mid lanes in the game. she has 10% spell vamp right off the bat, a puddle that can zone/harass/push entire creep waves, a bind/ulti that makes your jungler love you, and a shield that makes it near impossible to gank her...

personally i don't think there is a "best" mid laner, its all situational and dependent on skill level and who you go up against. a player can choose the most OP'd champ but it wouldn't make a difference if he's horrid with it.
As a Morg player, there have been a couple of characters that can poke me into submission (only defending instead of pushing). I can remember Orianna and Ahri being the best against me, with Lux (god I hate her CC/AOE combo) and Ziggs doing ok as well. Any of the characters listed in this thread, when played well, can easily mid. A good mid player is mostly defined by the person playing, not the character.

Magic CXIII

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitigamTheSlayer View Post
Ok, I wanted to make a list of top 10 mid laning champions. Anyone who wants to post, put your champs ranked from 1 - 10.

Here are few suggestions, but in no order:
Kassadin
Cassiopia
Kogmow
Kennen
Malzahar
Morgana
Lux
Anivia
Ashe
Ziigs
Ahri
Mordekaiser
k kogmaw no, lux no, ashe no, and prolly mordekaiser no. brand leblanc ryze gragas?
literally complete over looking the real ap mid meta right now. you have to almost have to put it in divisions. if your team needs mobility-kassadin, ahri, leblanc. if your team needs finishers-ziggs, karthus, and very least lux. if your team needs straight damage-cassio/malzahar. if your team needs the cc/tankier type-morgana/ryze/gragas/anivia. And above all which character counters their mid solo. A highly discussed topic, but i think you have not even scratched the surface. top 3 mids in the game are talon, kennen, and cassio.