Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

07-25-2012

Well, that was a trying few days. However, I have more free time once again, and will get to answering all your questions as before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Veigar View Post
Veigar's earlier bout of insanity seems to have gone. He's completely serious.

"Bah! They'll keep asking you about the ****ed suit until the day your flesh stops holding your organs together. Get used to it.

I have no ****ing reason to care, but what is your 'oh-so-important' (at least according to the thousands of masturbating, lovesick meatbags who drool over you more than Warwick over a freshly slain Soraka) opinion of me, and my position as future overlord of this little rock?

Be thankful that I plan to spare you. Your intentions for Noxus fit perfectly into my agenda.

I'll be watching, exile.
I'd have to say that my opinion of you falls short of what you might desire. And no, that wasn't a short joke.

You're no better than those of my own homeland that would seek to take by force all they wish to own, and kill whoever stands in their way, no matter the cost. If you throw your lot in with that sort, sparing me will earn you no favors.

I assure you if you think you can frighten me alone when I stand before all of Noxus, my intentions clear to see to those who wish to see them, you are sorely mistaken. I survived horrors of war one can only barely grasp and understand.

That said, I will survive against one single yordle whose biggest claims to fame include stealing some horseshoes, and some balloons, only to be undone by a flock of geese and a single blow-dart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefullyapro View Post
Sorry if I insulted you. I just think you would look really cool with sun glasses.
Plus Leona would do 1 less damage to you.
That's absolutely absurd... How sunglasses would protect anyone from damage, especially from one as powerful as the Radiant Dawn, is ridiculous...

As for my supposed appearance, I disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrUs4DeR View Post
riven,who do you like to be partnered with in a battle or mission?

( please dont think it the wrong im not asking who you like )
I don't particularly have any preferences. However, I tend to not get along well with Champions from my own homeland, or other champions of a dark or sinister nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonizhere View Post
Riven why is it that i always enjoy summoning you in the field of justice?
I can't answer that, Summoner, because I don't know the answer to your question, really...

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Riven, let me first start by saying that I find you to be a very admirable woman, and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, I've been down that path.. trust me, it does no good, but back to my own personal question. Do you still retain any connections in Noxus? Or were they severed, along with yourself.

-The Dawn

Dear Veigar

07-25-2012

Quote:
I'd have to say that my opinion of you falls short of what you might desire. And no, that wasn't a short joke.

You're no better than those of my own homeland that would seek to take by force all they wish to own, and kill whoever stands in their way, no matter the cost. If you throw your lot in with that sort, sparing me will earn you no favors.

I assure you if you think you can frighten me alone when I stand before all of Noxus, my intentions clear to see to those who wish to see them, you are sorely mistaken. I survived horrors of war one can only barely grasp and understand.

That said, I will survive against one single yordle whose biggest claims to fame include stealing some horseshoes, and some balloons, only to be undone by a flock of geese and a single blow-dart...
Veigar starts hysterically screeching, hopping up and down.

"You don't GET it You don't GET it You don't GET IT! I've learned a long time ago that diplomacy, peace, cooperation-that's all just an illusion, bunny. You don't think that short joke is going unpunished, do you?

The only way to find TRUE cohesion is bring everyone together through fear and power! You'll always rip away at each other until you've got one single, unified state-or leader!

And if you can't get that, BLOW IT ALL UP AND START OVER!

Don't you dare compare me to your brainless, shortsighted conquerors.

As for that final point..."

He begins giggling, rubbing his gauntlets together.

"If everything goes according to plan, there'll be a lot more widows, orphans, and dead children by the time I'm done with this.

You won't take me seriously?!

THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!"

Ask Riven

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Riven, let me first start by saying that I find you to be a very admirable woman, and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, I've been down that path.. trust me, it does no good, but back to my own personal question. Do you still retain any connections in Noxus? Or were they severed, along with yourself.

-The Dawn
Likewise. I, too, find you to be very admirable. Your compliment is accepted, and returned in kind. Your words flatter me, Radiant Dawn. Thank you.

As for your question, I don't retain any connections within Noxus. As far as they are concerned, I'm an Exile and a Traitor, one to be demonized as an example of "those that are weak," and that "even the once strong can fall from grace when straying from the Noxian way."

It...is something I must face, a consequence of my choice, my path in life. And, while difficult...I will endure it, and still fight for what I believe to be right.

Ask Riven

07-25-2012

Quote:

THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!"
Large words for one so short-sighted.

I'll remember them the next time we meet on the fields.

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Likewise. I, too, find you to be very admirable. Your compliment is accepted, and returned in kind. Your words flatter me, Radiant Dawn. Thank you.

As for your question, I don't retain any connections within Noxus. As far as they are concerned, I'm an Exile and a Traitor, one to be demonized as an example of "those that are weak," and that "even the once strong can fall from grace when straying from the Noxian way."

It...is something I must face, a consequence of my choice, my path in life. And, while difficult...I will endure it, and still fight for what I believe to be right.
And that only makes you ever the more admirable. May you find your way Riven, and thank you for your answer.

Quote:
Veigar starts hysterically screeching, hopping up and down.

"You don't GET it You don't GET it You don't GET IT! I've learned a long time ago that diplomacy, peace, cooperation-that's all just an illusion, bunny. You don't think that short joke is going unpunished, do you?

The only way to find TRUE cohesion is bring everyone together through fear and power! You'll always rip away at each other until you've got one single, unified state-or leader!

And if you can't get that, BLOW IT ALL UP AND START OVER!

Don't you dare compare me to your brainless, shortsighted conquerors.

As for that final point..."

He begins giggling, rubbing his gauntlets together.

"If everything goes according to plan, there'll be a lot more widows, orphans, and dead children by the time I'm done with this.

THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!"
Leona smirks
You shouldn't have such a short fused temper.

Dear Veigar

07-25-2012

Quote:
Large words for one so short-sighted.

I'll remember them the next time we meet on the fields.
Veigar explodes, spittle flying everywhere as he yowls.

"THAT WAS A SHORT JOKE, YOU ****!"

He rattles his staff by pounding it relentlessly into the

"YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF YOUR UNIT! THEIR BLOOD, AND ALL OF THE 'INNOCENTS' WHO DIED IN YOUR ****ED CAMPAIGN, IS ON YOUR HANDS! "

He lowers his voice.

"You think you're so great, wallowing in your ****ed self-pity as you seek 'atonement' for your treachery...by doing what, exactly?

****ING. WALKING.

HOW DOES ****ING WALKING SOLVE ANYTHING, YOU ****ED ****!

You want to solve your own ****ed problems?

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Don't ****ing 'exile' yourself.

Does that help those you've vowed to try and protect?

Of course not.

So think.

REALLY THINK.

The next time you consider calling someone out on their inconsistencies.

Your hypocrisy and self-imposed 'exile' only make you most distasteful.

You will fear me.

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:
Veigar explodes, spittle flying everywhere as he yowls.

"THAT WAS A SHORT JOKE, YOU ****!"

He rattles his staff by pounding it relentlessly into the

"YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF YOUR UNIT! THEIR BLOOD, AND ALL OF THE 'INNOCENTS' WHO DIED IN YOUR ****ED CAMPAIGN, IS ON YOUR HANDS! "

He lowers his voice.

"You think you're so great, wallowing in your ****ed self-pity as you seek 'atonement' for your treachery...by doing what, exactly?

****ING. WALKING.

HOW DOES ****ING WALKING SOLVE ANYTHING, YOU ****ED ****!

You want to solve your own ****ed problems?

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Don't ****ing 'exile' yourself.

Does that help those you've vowed to try and protect?

Of course not.

So think.

REALLY THINK.

The next time you consider calling someone out on their inconsistencies.

Your hypocrisy and self-imposed 'exile' only make you most distasteful.

You will fear me.
You can't possibly believe everything can be solved by sheer violence, can you? Because if you do, you're more near sighted then you're making her out to be. Violence has it's place, but more times than not there are other ways around it. But I guess someone like you is too narrow minded to see that. Why don't you hop on home already, shorty.

Ask Riven

07-26-2012

Quote:
You will fear me.
I am responsible for a great many things, some of them awful, terrible, inhuman acts of cruelty and war, but you have it wrong... The blood of my unit is not on my hands, but on the hands of Zaun's Melters, and chemists like Singed and Warwick. It is on the hands of men and women in Noxus that believe in dangerous, flawed ideals that cause pain and suffering to innocents like the Ionians.

If you wish to hurt me, little yordle, do so correctly and with proper knowledge. Then again, that doesn't seem to be your forte, right?

Perhaps if you knew more about how to go about attaining one's goals, you might have attained some of your own by now, rather than failing spectacularly in front of a massive crowd of onlookers and making a complete and total fool of yourself in the process. You have no right to lecture me when you're nothing but a waddling joke.

I don't claim to be perfect. I don't claim to be powerful. I simply claim to be myself. That is all I can, and ever will, be. I fear many things, little yordle. Things that cause me to go without sleep for nights on end, things that force me to push my body, and all that I am, harder and harder until something breaks and I can push no more.

Compared to them, little yordle, you're nothing but a tiny, insignificant speck unworthy of any of my emotions but pity and disdain.

If you wish to retort, do so on the fields. I have little time to waste on words with one so incapable of real actions to back them.

Nwol

07-26-2012

Riven,

How did you more important task work out? I am glad to see you back.

-Tekun Valos