Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Riven.

What are your thoughts on myself, out of curiousity?

- Lux.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Riven.

What are your thoughts on myself, out of curiousity?

- Lux.
You are a member of the Crownguard family. You have a unique laugh. Your light magic is a force to be respected, and you seem a kind enough person.

I don't know what else to say about that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nidalee

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Where did you get your battle bunny outfit? I must know~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
Where did you get your battle bunny outfit? I must know~
...I'm not going to dignify that with a response.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
You are a member of the Crownguard family. You have a unique laugh. Your light magic is a force to be respected, and you seem a kind enough person.

I don't know what else to say about that.
Oh.. Well.. That sounds good at least..

-Sheepish, non-unique laugh.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Oh.. Well.. That sounds good at least..

-Sheepish, non-unique laugh.-
Were you expecting something different?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

07-02-2012

((Looks like this is the thread to be in right now))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Riven,

As you are on a quest for redemption, I must ask if you believe it is a path that will ever end? It must certainly be a difficult road to tread, and one that must no doubt be traveled alone. Will you ever be satisfied with your progress along it?

-Uxaris, Yordle Summoner of the Institute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Riven,

As you are on a quest for redemption, I must ask if you believe it is a path that will ever end? It must certainly be a difficult road to tread, and one that must no doubt be traveled alone. Will you ever be satisfied with your progress along it?

-Uxaris, Yordle Summoner of the Institute.
The day that Noxus stands free from the corruption and darkness that currently infect the minds and hearts of the people within its walls, the day when all the meaningless and needless deaths of all who died because of the selfishness of my homeland and my own hands are atoned for, the day when the tyranny ends and a new future emphasizing honor and true strength dawns, that is the day I will finally be satisfied.

The path, however, cannot end. It must be an ongoing process.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
The day that Noxus stands free from the corruption and darkness that currently infect the minds and hearts of the people within its walls, the day when all the meaningless and needless deaths of all who died because of the selfishness of my homeland and my own hands are atoned for, the day when the tyranny ends and a new future emphasizing honor and true strength dawns, that is the day I will finally be satisfied.

The path, however, cannot end. It must be an ongoing process.
I am glad you think so. Have you any tips for those who may be on a similar path in life?