Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

06-29-2012

((I can read it fine, it just takes me a second or two as my brain translates it :I ))

Kirsk

06-29-2012

Do you mind if we cuddle?

I mean....you like you need a really good cuddle...

Just for five minutes...

AskMadmanMundo

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsk View Post

Just for five minutes...

Cerubois

06-29-2012

Quote:

Just for five minutes...
This guy's gonna die soon, and I'm not sure if he realizes it. >.>

AskMadmanMundo

06-29-2012

Want Mundo to crush him for you Riven?

AsktheCardmaster

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
This guy's gonna die soon, and I'm not sure if he realizes it. >.>
Well the cards say it will be in the gutter. Ah reckon' in the future he will mess with Talon n'...well that's it.

Riven,

Tell me have ya' ever danced before? Ah doubt it cause yer're military background, but Ah wasn't raised in the Noxus military so Ah don't know nothin'.

Fallyn Light

06-29-2012

Dear, Riven

OH my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!! I am your biggest fan and you are my biggest idol I loveseded you SOOO MUCH!!!!

and here's my question...

Will you be my BFF?!

-Lina, the giddy teenager.

Ask Jarvan IV

06-29-2012

Demacia was here.

Heard you're done with Noxus. We should do lunch some time.

Ask Riven

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
So, your philosophy involves the strong using their strength for unselfish means?

Does that include protecting the 'weak'?
"Weak" is a relative term. A soldier may seem strong to a child, but a soldier may be weak when compared to a giant. Simply stated, however, I would desire that the weak learn to protect themselves with assistance from the strong. There is an old Ionian saying that speaks of giving a man a fish feeding him for a day, but teaching him to fish will feed him for a lifetime. Those that wish to be strong, and strive to be such, will not be turned away. Needless death is not the answer. My philosophy requires teaching the "weak" to become strong in their own right, rather than simply defending them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Dear Riven,

What would you say is your best physical quality? Not in terms of appearance, as I know you think little of what others perceive as your "beauty", but in regards to agility or strength. Could you do more push-ups than standing back flips, for instance?
I think my ability to wield a sword larger than virtually any other champion is an impressive quality. So...I suppose my strength in general?

Quote:

Just for five minutes...
Contrary to what you Summoners seem to think, I am not a child, nor do I enjoy extended periods of physical contact... Please do not clutter this place with such...inane questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Riven,

Tell me have ya' ever danced before? Ah doubt it cause yer're military background, but Ah wasn't raised in the Noxus military so Ah don't know nothin'.
I have been told my swordplay is very much like a dance. Fluid, smooth motions as I warm up my muscles before combat are a priority on the fields. However, no, I have not danced simply to dance. I find it a waste of time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
Dear, Riven

OH my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!! I am your biggest fan and you are my biggest idol I loveseded you SOOO MUCH!!!!

and here's my question...

Will you be my BFF?!

-Lina, the giddy teenager.
...I don't know what a "BFF" is, but it sounds like it requires extended social interactions. For that, I will say thank you for your admiration, but I must decline your request. I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Demacia was here.

Heard you're done with Noxus. We should do lunch some time.
On the contrary, Prince Lightshield.

I am no more "done" with my homeland than you are yours. I may not like where my home is headed, or even what it has become, but I still love it a great deal. I may find temporary solace elsewhere, but my home will always be, and my heart will always belong to, Noxus.

And there has been but one person with whom I have had lunch with in a long time, and, really, I would prefer to keep it that way. I mean no disrespect, of course, and thank you for your generous invitation.

I simply...dislike most forms of social interaction.

st0pb0t

06-30-2012

So we've established your favorite pastry, weighed your ability to reason on the fly, and determined that your strength is exceptional. I'm enjoying this column, Riven. Good on you.

Next question: Assuming you had stayed in the Noxian military, could you see yourself advancing through the ranks and attaining a rank that doesn't fight on the front lines? Can you give and disseminate orders and strategize?