Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Riven, who's your valentine's this year?
Summoner,

Th-That's none of your business...or anyone else's...

- Riven

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredDarkness View Post
You break my heart riven Q.Q, let's see you reforge that...
Summoner,

Don't take it personally. I don't give hugs to anyone. Though, I hear the Nine-Tailed Fox is quite good at fixing broken hearts... Perhaps you should visit her?

- Riven

Unexisted

02-13-2013

Yep, no doubt it you have one, I mean you are a girl no matter what right? I never see you so shy about something. I think it's really cute and showed your tender side, but don't worry I won't tell anyone. Riven tell, what would you like for valentine? (( omg that's the reaction I want from her! Thank you.xD))

Unexisted

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredDarkness View Post
You break my heart riven Q.Q, let's see you reforge that...
It's ok bro, I get it, I know how you felt. There plenty of fish in the ocean and plenty fishing spots with different type of fishes,if this one don't taste your bait try for other one, or maybe find another spot. (( just try to fix up a break heart here.))

Ask Nami

02-13-2013

Riven,

I was curious if you had any plans for the Lunar revel. I'm not very familiar with Valoran festivals but from what I've heard it sounds like fun.

- Nami, the Tidecaller.

Ask Riven

02-14-2013

Quote:
Yep, no doubt it you have one, I mean you are a girl no matter what right? I never see you so shy about something. I think it's really cute and showed your tender side, but don't worry I won't tell anyone. Riven tell, what would you like for valentine?
Summoner,

I'd like for people to stop prying into my personal life... People gossiping about such things is very embarrassing...

- Riven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Riven,

I was curious if you had any plans for the Lunar revel. I'm not very familiar with Valoran festivals but from what I've heard it sounds like fun.

- Nami, the Tidecaller.
Tidecaller,

I don't plan on attending... I'm sure it is a very nice festival, but, it's an Ionian Celebration, and...there are some things I just can't feel comfortable with. That is one of them...

- Riven

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Summoner,

Th-That's none of your business...or anyone else's...

- Riven
A card arrives in front of Riven's door, and sits there waiting.

Quote:
Riven,

I do not normally do these things. But even I write a few of these. This one is for you. By the way, come by my room at the Institute later, I need to discuss something with you.

Happy Valentine's Day.

-Katarina Du Couteau
Upon the top of the card is plane piece of paper.

Quote:
I wish to know who would be your valentine as well. Haha!

Ask Riven

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Riven,

I do not normally do these things. But even I write a few of these. This one is for you. By the way, come by my room at the Institute later, I need to discuss something with you.

Happy Valentine's Day.

-Katarina Du Couteau

P.S. - I wish to know who would be your valentine as well. Haha!
Katarina,

Thank you for the card, it was...unexpected and very thoughtful. I will stop by your residence later as well. It has been a while since we last talked, so I expect we will have much to discuss.

As for the other issue, I don't want to talk about that...

- Riven

Unexisted

02-14-2013

Riven what do you think of teddy bear and roses with box of chocolates?

Ask Riven

02-15-2013

Quote:
Riven what do you think of teddy bear and roses with box of chocolates?
Summoner,

I think it is tacky. Roses die, chocolates get eaten, and a soldier has no need for a stuffed animal...unless you're Annie Hastur, anyway.

- Riven

Unexisted

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Summoner,

I think it is tacky. Roses die, chocolates get eaten, and a soldier has no need for a stuffed animal...unless you're Annie Hastur, anyway.

- Riven
Riven what do you mean by tacky? Roses won't die if take good care of it and give them water, everything can die without water. Chocolates is like love food in valentines day and it's popular too, Chocolates is food it's meant to get eaten. As for stuffed animal....well not all girls have stuffed animal. I think most girls like stuffed and think they are cute, that's why guys bought it for them. Riven, you will felt very differently if its someone you love gave you those kind of things. It's ok Riven I know one day you will find the person you love and have a family and share those kind of things with him, You told me that when you reached your goal you would try those kind of things with a guy you love, I still remember.