Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evildeadlyguykil

02-04-2013

A letter.

A pitch black envelope, crafted with care, decorated with unknown fabrics. On the cover, an address. Picking up the envelope would instill a sense of terror and dread for a moment, before returning them to whatever feeling they previously had felt.

Inside was a letter, written in black ink that oozed off the pages and into the air like gas, written in cursive.

"Dearest Riven,

I wish to understand more about the rune blade you possess. Exactly why did you break such a powerful weapon? It seems foolish, really. I have heard rumors that you did it to break ties from your past, but all you seemed to do is destroy a weapon that brought you so much power!

What sort of fool destroys a blade that contains so much potential? Surely, you could have reforged it to your... Blegh, whatever foolish endeavor you pray you can accomplish.

Sincerely, Veigar, The Master of Evil

P.S. This letter will explode after reading. Please dispose of properly. "

After a few moments, the letter would explode into black energy.

Ask Riven

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadlyguykil View Post
Dearest Riven,

I wish to understand more about the rune blade you possess. Exactly why did you break such a powerful weapon? It seems foolish, really. I have heard rumors that you did it to break ties from your past, but all you seemed to do is destroy a weapon that brought you so much power!

What sort of fool destroys a blade that contains so much potential? Surely, you could have reforged it to your... Blegh, whatever foolish endeavor you pray you can accomplish.

Sincerely, Veigar, The Master of Evil

P.S. This letter will explode after reading. Please dispose of properly.
Veigar,

My blade is none of your concern. The blade I bring forth on the fields is a new blade forged by my willpower that far exceeds the past trinket. The only thing you need concern yourself with is how to avoid my strikes if you are unfortunate enough to cross me on the battlefield.

- Riven

Carbon839

02-05-2013

Dear Riven,

I understand that you left Noxus for your own reasons (which I halfway understand, but that is besides the point), but I do want to know a few things:

First, how did other Noxians react to your entrance? I would think that most of them were not too happy, but I want the... 'downlow' on it. However, if this is something you would prefer to keep secret, I will not hold it against you.

On another note, do you and Darius ever speak to each other outside the Fields of Justice? Or do you two just steer clear of each other?

If you could please answer both of those questions, I would be very happy. Thank you for reading my letter, and best of luck on your goal.

Sincerely,
-Summoner Carbon

Ask Riven

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon839 View Post
Dear Riven,

I understand that you left Noxus for your own reasons (which I halfway understand, but that is besides the point), but I do want to know a few things:

First, how did other Noxians react to your entrance? I would think that most of them were not too happy, but I want the... 'downlow' on it. However, if this is something you would prefer to keep secret, I will not hold it against you.

On another note, do you and Darius ever speak to each other outside the Fields of Justice? Or do you two just steer clear of each other?

If you could please answer both of those questions, I would be very happy. Thank you for reading my letter, and best of luck on your goal.

Sincerely,
-Summoner Carbon
Summoner,

I have had some very mixed reactions to my resurfacing. Some have voiced their joy at my appearance, others have cursed me, called me a traitor and a deserter. Others still don't know what to make of it. However, those reactions don't sway me from my goals, even the negative ones...

As for the General, we never speak. In fact, I don't really speak to any of the Noxian champions outside the fields at all. Most want nothing to do with me. The few that do are more busy with their own matters, and I don't discuss things with them unless I feel it is needed.

Hopefully that answers your questions.

- Riven

SacredDarkness

02-11-2013

Dear Riven,

Can I have a hug? :3

Unexisted

02-11-2013

Hi Riven, how have you been?

Unexisted

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredDarkness View Post
Dear Riven,

(( rare, very rare that she gives out huges to people, I mean I don't think she's a contact person.....I'm just thinking out loud.))

Ask Riven

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredDarkness View Post
Dear Riven,

Summoner,

No.

- Riven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Hi Riven, how have you been?
Summoner,

I have been well enough. Thank you for asking. It seems letters have waned in frequency lately. I am not sure why, really.

- Riven

Unexisted

02-13-2013

Riven, who's your valentine's this year? (( Man I really hope Riot one day create a champion that join the league because he's in love with riven, a love lore sound good.))

SacredDarkness

02-13-2013

You break my heart riven Q.Q, let's see you reforge that...