Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firewyvern30

01-23-2013

Dear Riven,

Say you die. No, REAL death. No coming back. Not being bound to the summoners will. No possible way to come back. And you would be taken out of this world into the place only god knows.

Who do you trust most to continue your quest? Your legacy? Who would you trust to bring back to the people of Noxus what was taken from them?

The Chance to be strong?

Forever strong?

((First time in RP forums so if you already answered such a question would you please direct me to the answer?))

Ask Riven

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewyvern30 View Post
Dear Riven,

Say you die. No, REAL death. No coming back. Not being bound to the summoners will. No possible way to come back. And you would be taken out of this world into the place only god knows.

Who do you trust most to continue your quest? Your legacy? Who would you trust to bring back to the people of Noxus what was taken from them?

The Chance to be strong?

Forever strong?

((First time in RP forums so if you already answered such a question would you please direct me to the answer?))
((Welcome! I hope your time here is enjoyable. ^ ^))

Summoner,

Honestly, I've put very little thought into this. I don't really have anyone in mind, exactly. Though, if I died fighting for my goals, I believe that would inspire others to fight, to carry on my legacy in some way. I know not who, or how, but I imagine others would take my place if I was lost.

- Riven

Deimus144

01-25-2013

Dear Riven,
Say the void. The shadow isles also launches a campaign that can take away all and leave nothing behind.

Now say they both reach Noxus.

Now lets say that it fell.

What then?

What if that one city was broken beyond repair?

What then?

Signed,
Deimus Underdark

Ask Riven

01-25-2013

Mister Underdark,

I can't honestly say. I would assume the awesome power of the League would be deployed in force to halt such a thing from happening. However, if that did come to pass, I can't say I'd know what I would do. But, my homeland would need someone to believe in at that point, and, I suppose, I would do my best to give them something to look upon, and find the strength they needed to carry on.

I'm no stranger to losing everything I once held dear...

- Riven

Boo Ghostie

01-25-2013

(Hello! I am new to the Roleplaying Forum and wanted to ask you for advice on going about here, like the matters of OC's and how to introduce them into a RP and just some info on LoL RP in general.)

Dear Riven,

As a champion whom stands proud on the Fields of Justice, what is it feel to be 'controlled' by a summoner? What is this mystical link between you and another being affect you in combat and in general?

- Summoner Boo.

Ask Riven

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Ghostie View Post
(Hello! I am new to the Roleplaying Forum and wanted to ask you for advice on going about here, like the matters of OC's and how to introduce them into a RP and just some info on LoL RP in general.)

Dear Riven,

As a champion whom stands proud on the Fields of Justice, what is it feel to be 'controlled' by a summoner? What is this mystical link between you and another being affect you in combat and in general?

- Summoner Boo.
(Well, most people start by asking questions to champs. Then, they usually join a thread like the Break Room, or something of that nature to interact with other OCs, or the act more in-character when talking to champs. I hope your time here is a good one! =3))

Summoner,

I would think you would know what the bond is like, since you are a summoner. That is, unless you were curious about the other side of the link, in which case, it is a strange feeling. Depending on the level of control a summoner forces upon me, I can have almost full control of my actions, or it can feel like my body is acting on a will not my own, along with a voice in my head that is not mine. It is...a very invasive experience most times...

But, I have grown to work alongside the feeling to better fight for my goals on the Fields. I hope that answers your question.

- Riven

Firewyvern30

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
((Welcome! I hope your time here is enjoyable. ^ ^))

Summoner,

Honestly, I've put very little thought into this. I don't really have anyone in mind, exactly. Though, if I died fighting for my goals, I believe that would inspire others to fight, to carry on my legacy in some way. I know not who, or how, but I imagine others would take my place if I was lost.

- Riven

((Kinda reminds me of the batmen from Superman:The red son miniseries))

Firewyvern30

01-30-2013

Dear Riven,

What are your thoughts on the league. Is it all that it says it is?

Before you answer, consider the kalamanda scandal.

Ask Riven

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewyvern30 View Post
Dear Riven,

What are your thoughts on the league. Is it all that it says it is?

Before you answer, consider the kalamanda scandal.
Summoner,

I honestly believe that the League is a step in the right direction. No system, however, is perfect, as evidenced by the scandal and corruption. Even if it isn't perfect, the goals that they strive for, like a Valoran filled with peace and less meaningless violence and death, are noble ones. Before the League everything was death, chaos, and war, but now, we have some means to limit that, and Runeterra is a better place because of it...

- Riven

HonorableGeneral

01-30-2013

Most Esteemed Exile,

My apologies for my extended absence. Hopefully you didn't notice, being flooded by all the eager young summoners. I hope they've been treating you properly - I know a few of them can get out of line at times.

More importantly, as I have been taking an extended vacation from the League, I have had time to tour many of Valoran's city-states. Following my tour of Noxus, I have several questions for you:

1. What political system do you believe to be best, and would this system work if implemented in Noxus following your successful deposition of the current leadership?

2. Do you believe that Noxus and Demacia could ever reconcile their differences? In my travels, I have noticed that both city-states put heavy emphasis on militarization and fostering a sense of nationalism, and they are not actually as different as one may think. One is merely more open about military opposition than the other.

3. Do you believe that Ionia and Noxus could ever forge a lasting friendship, assuming that the current Noxian government were deposed? If so, what do you think would be the terms for this friendship?

Thank you for your time,

The (Dis)Honorable General